Thread: Riverside
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 7:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindynles View Post
I have to disagree with you. When I went in for my interview the CCW unit tried very hard to discourage me from submitting my application. Couple that with the fact that they are still not following the law (insisting that you pay for the training and complete the range qualification BEFORE they will submit you application) and you get a CCW unit that doesn't seem to want regular people to apply.

I know that my good cause was not the most compelling in the world, but I also have it on very good authority that LTCs were issued to others with a very similar good cause.

Riverside County requires that you play the game their way if you want a LTC. There is a reason that there are only 423 active permits in a county with over 1.5 million residents.
I really do feel for your frustrating situation. However, current evidence provided to us courtesy of CGF shows that RivCo is on track for an 89% increase in issuance from 2010 to 2011.

You continue to try to discourage others from applying, in spite of evidence to the contrary. What is your goal here?