View Single Post
  #10  
Old 09-12-2019, 8:19 PM
Bassbones13 Bassbones13 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 50
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

My edc is a g17. I am 5í11 and 160 soaking wet. I use the Blackhawk Serpa holster 99% of the time. The other 1 percent is the Alien gear one. The alien gear sits much higher on my hip and only use that where wearing a shirt that I usually wear to conceal would not work for where I am.
I usually wear T-shirts or button down shirts in L or XL and that doesnít seem to look out of the ordinary most of the time , except 1% of the time.
Reply With Quote