View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 11:02 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I choose to decipher and discover the meanings and how it applys to law or the word using translations and past present and future.

The verse below gives you a warning and reasoning to do so.
2 Corinthians 2:10-12
Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

For example
Santa can also be spelled Satan and took over the Christmas holiday with trees and gifts.

Apple had Harvard professor's theory of how did St(Eve) Job use the fruit of the desire of sin and knowledge as his symbol and the fall of man to earth. Why was the first apple computer cost $666 strange but true. Steve's Job provided you the devices to find the fruits of knowledge

Written instructions for divorce is to provide written document with the reasoning of Adultery or abandonment or a breach of contract on the man's end when God Judges.
(KJV) Matthew 5:31
“It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:

Instructions for Food and Medicine except for today they add aborted fetal cells.
(KJV) Ezekiel 47:12
And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.

Another example may be reaching not because of the name Trump but because of the evidence and relation to the strange events going on in history. God can use 1 man or woman to prove he is the all-mighty God and created all things. Samson, Noah, Moses, King David Esther example.

God's voice or sound is written as a Trump or Trumpet I find that remarkable today.
(KJV) 1 Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

(KJV) 1 Corinthians 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

No one knows where the name of the Bible came from but as an Acronym it makes sense.
(Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth) (BIBLE). Now the world is full of Acronyms.

Just some of the observations I have that are relevant and not a coincidence towards the very near this year maybe tribulation beginning. Even over in Russia, they're talking about the 4 horsemen are already riding.

And I find it odd the man who runs Higher Ground Productions Inc used that name when it cast the devil down here to hell.

Isaiah 14:14
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Or China being a recent name and if you look up Machina in Latin the name fits. (Machine).

“All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:”
2 Timothy 3:16 (KJV)

Last edited by AWE; 06-28-2022 at 11:15 PM..