View Single Post
Old 09-19-2020, 10:31 PM

Ordered on 7/8/20 with a 3-6 week wait according to the website. Three weeks later I get this automated message:

Hello,

This automated email is designed to potentially answer your questions efficiently based on keywords in your email, in an effort to answer any questions you may have without having to wait for a customer service representative to reply to your email.

While we do sometimes beat our lead time, they are generally an accurate measurement system. We make our armor as it is ordered, and do not keep large quantities of armor on hand, which allows you to get the most out of the armor's shelf life, and ensures that you are getting top of the line materials and the most recent manufacturing process. Unfortunately, this also means that when we experience large influxes of orders such as we have over the past several months, our lead times increase dramatically and quickly. We know that, especially given current events, you are anxious to receive your order, but unless your order has shipped or goes over the lead time, the customer service department receives no updates about your order and cannot physically check your order status as we are currently working remote. If your order ships before the lead time is up you will receive an email with tracking information, and at the end of your lead time if your order has not yet shipped you will receive an email stating that we are over your lead time. We ask that so long as you are in your posted lead time to please refrain from calling or emailing for status checks, as we will not have any further information and are currently overwhelmed with contact requests by email and telephone. We will get your order out as quickly as we can, and thank you for your patience.

If your order is over the lead time, we apologize for the delay. We are currently anticipating that the majority of orders that have gone over their lead time will ship within 2-3 weeks of their lead time date, due to a delay in some of our orders being shipped between our textiles facility and our warehouse. If your order is outside of this time frame, please reply to this email and we will look into your order and provide a status update. Thank you for your patience.

If this has answered your questions, please do not reply to this email. If this has not or further action is required, please reply to this email and a representative will answer as soon as they are available. If you do not reply to this email the ticket will be closed automatically.

Thank you, and we appreciate your business!

Very Respectfully,

Customer Service
AR500 ArmorĀ®

17431 N Black Canyon Hwy │ Phoenix, AZ 85023
Phone: 602.501.9607 ext 1│ Email: support@ar500armor.com

I emailed the company and dealt with a couple of guys there but they seemed more interested in arguing with me than filling the order. Then I saw another sale being promoted and suggested they fill their backorders before having yet another sale. Our email exchanges went downhill from there and i after 6 weeks i submitted a one star review to Yelp. That lead to even more emails from the company and I basically said shut up and fill my order. I won't be wasting any more time arguing with you.

Shortly thereafter my order arrived and I revised my review. Their products seem okay but their customer care dept doesn't care. Ya gotta kick em in the digital nuts to get your order. Lesson learned. Always Google reviews before buying from anyone.
Human beings only have two ways to deal with one another: reason and force. Force has no place as a valid method of social interaction, and the only thing that removes force from the menu is the personal firearm, as paradoxical as it may sound to some.

The U.S. city with the most restrictive gun laws in the nation, Washington, D.C., has the highest murder rate at 24 per 100,000.
The state with the most unrestrictive gun regulations, Vermont, has the lowest murder rate at 0.48 per 100,000.