View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 3:32 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supertankerm60a3 View Post
WE NEED A NEW FORUM/TOPIC/CATAGORY

We need one that allows us to share where we shoot

Like Bee canyon- Never heard of it.

There are thousands of little areas out there that we go to shoot that are NOT pay ranges. WHERE ARE THEY?

For instance, I live in Bakersfield, I go to the old/abandoned cement batchplant/rock quarry/concrete dump/dump. It is about a mile past the Buttonwillow airport. Nice relatively quiet place to shoot. Lots of people go there. Lots of people dump there too. Like entire households of stuff sometimes. (kinda sad) I asked another member if he ever went there, he said he didn't even know Buttonwillow had an airport.

We need a spot to tell other Calgunners where we go to shoot. Then, we need to haul off a little bit more than we haul in. Yea, that would be nice.

It is at 35.343185,-119.494675 about 1 mile South/West of the airstrip. They fly more RC planes there than real ones.

Sorry I put this post in the wrong spot at first.
You gotta make some buddies that like to shoot outside and go with them. No one is going to advertise like you are saying because idiots go to BLM land and treat it like a dump, leave trash all over the place, and also who would want their nice little spot to get crowded with other people? The reason people go out there to shoot is to get away from people they don't know and trust to be safe...

You can look at maps of BLM land near you and scout for spots though.