View Single Post
Old 12-16-2020, 9:49 AM
Vendor/Retailer

lol Vitarion - you are clearly a social media marketer for Leeds Mortgage, who is likely going to be upset they are paying you to market in the wrong country and for you posting untrue/slanderous posts that don't make sense. You literally created your account last night, never PM'd me then your first post is a lie saying I don't respond? And your 2nd posts is promoting a European mortgage company, not realizing how phony your post sounds as we don't get mortgages on apartments in the USA.

I sent Leeds Mortgage a screenshot of this thread as well as the link, as I don't think they will appreciate the poor job you are doing of a) marketing their company and b) representing their company in an ethical way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitarion View Post
Anyway, thank you for that info about mortgage rate improvements. My friends often complain that the interest is now just wild, and it is better to rent an apartment, and not take a mortgage. I don't know, maybe they're right about something, but I recently got a mortgage and the interest was pretty good for me. Thanks to Mortgage Advice Leeds I didn't get a mortgage at high interest rates. Now I live in a nice apartment and go hunting in the forest with my brother every weekend.
Official Calguns Vendor for Home Loans & Real Estate since 2012. VA loan expert, no cost refinances, and on a mission to continue my reputation of good deals, honesty and supporting the Calguns community. Check out my customer reviews in our forum.

Pm me any questions, rate quotes, loan preapprovals, or any other real estate need or question you may have. I'm here to help. Semper Fi!