View Single Post
Old 08-29-2022, 4:37 AM
Henry Shooter Henry Shooter is online now
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: My Own Little Landlocked Island
Posts: 1,088
iTrader: 61 / 100%

When I did CalVet with my daughter a few years back we had to go to the state tax board to verify her income and then to the CalVet office.
She then went to the university’s admin where she did more paperwork.
As far as the plan B I don’t know.
Every year after that since she was verified through the CalVet office all she needed was her tax info and the CalVet pw to keep the ball rollin.
Reply With Quote