View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 11:21 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAL.BAR View Post
Well the TOP first THREE you just mentioned are near the Bay area. I haven't received the reports personally on the other two. My point was, to try and keep things to one thread.

BTW, the Bakersfield case and at least one of the SD stories are NOT what I am talking about. I am looking for cases where people registered LEGAL guns and THEN got raided. Not those trying to register ILLEGAL guns.
If you notice, I added the other reports in your thread after my initial post, because i missed them following along as your thread progressed. Guess I should have noted the edit so it would be recognized as such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajb78 View Post
To be fair, there were 2 reports in his thread (that I glanced over), from a FFL in the Silicon Valley area. So I guess that puts it at around 50%, if Morgan Hill is considered the Bay Area.
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...&postcount=158
I'm pretty sure that the people in Bakersfield incident and the San Diego incident that you're referring to, were trying to register what they thought were LEGAL firearms, I don't think anyone who knowingly possesses something illegal is going to try to register it.

So you're saying that you don't care about those incidents, because the people involved, should have been able to keep up with all the BS law changes? Because there isn't anything convoluted about CA firearm laws, they are all cut and dry, sweet and to the point, right?