View Single Post
Old 08-25-2021, 9:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandG View Post
And then after that, hopefully another SCOTUS ruling will spell out, in plain english, precisely what firearms, ammunition, and magazines can be lawfully owned.
This is the one that really matters, and the one I wish had been queued up immediately after Heller. While I understand folks' concern around the interpretation of "bear," it's "arms" that is the key to vestiture of power in the People by the 2nd Amendment. Without SACF rifles, the People are not sufficiently armed to ensure accountability on the part of the Government.

Fingers crossed, though. We have an open window, I just hope that the SCOTUS is able to provide the appropriate clarity before things in DC go farther downhill.

Certainty of death... small chance of success... what are we waiting for? --Gimli, son of Gloin; on attacking the vast army of Mordor

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God!
I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!
--Patrick Henry; Virginia, 1775