Thread: just a question
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 12:32 AM
Quiet's Avatar
Quiet Quiet is offline
retired Goon
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: San Bernardino County
Posts: 27,268
iTrader: 10 / 100%

Originally Posted by Irvine View Post
I thought that as long as it's less than 500 rounds in 30 days you don't have to do the whole process?
Am I wrong?
Too much for my old brain to try to read and understand...
Of course not that I have done this... just that was my understanding.
Transfers to non-exempt person must be done through a CA licensed ammunition vendor or CA FFL dealer. [PC 30312(a),(b)]

In order to legally transfer more than 500 rounds within 30 days, that person must be a CA licensed ammunition vendor or CA FFL dealer. [PC 30342(a)]
Certified Glock Armorer

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun. - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).
Reply With Quote