View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 4:42 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbpeck View Post
So it sounds like you are purchasing this promotion. If so, great! I hope it works out well for you, and it probably will.

My point was that they'll probably come up with some reason why there are now more than 500 2-for-1 deals available at this price. History shows that they always do this. The first deadline is never the last.

I'm in Washing State, so the speculated new facilities are of little interest to me. Now if they started a travelling training program then i'd be interested & might even be willing to upgrade my membership.
Actually, I remain undecided. One, I don't have an interested immediate-family-member that would qualify for the 2-for-1 promotion. And, although I might be able to recoup the cost of the promotion through selling memberships, I choose not to become a salesmen because I don't enjoy it. Otherwise, I would be selling for a living.

I like the traveling training program idea but I don't think that is in the cards for FS in the near term.

PM me for information on low-priced Front Sight Memberships!