Thread: FREE .22lr
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2020, 11:16 AM

This got my attention. I have a brick of .22 I can give to someone who is 14 or under. Again, it would have to be to their parents as I would have to do the transfer at a local FFL unless they were exempt (like a FFL03 and COE or a LEO).

I am in Stockton so this would be for someone in this surrounding area, like Tracy, Manteca, Modesto, Lodi, Sacramento or even the nearby foothills. I am willing to drive up to 50 miles. I will be in Davis later next week for a day.

I am a teacher on my break and I do not read essays on my break. I did enough reading of student projects and reports the last two weeks of the semester.

This is on the honor system. Just have a parent PM to confirm you are getting your first .22 firearm for Christmas. I would love to see a picture of you with the firearm, but as a teacher I know that posting a picture of you with a gun on the Internet, or even in a PM to a stranger is a no go so do not do that.

Just tell me your first name, your age, and what your first gun is.

I will use a random numbers generator to determine the winner. I will take the last entry by midnight on 12/28.

I will then arrange with your parents how to deliver the ammo to you.

The only requirement is a parent takes you shooting and teaches you how to safely shoot.

A vote is clearly much more dangerous than a gun.

Why advocate restrictions on one right (voting) without comparable restrictions on another (self defense) (or, why not say 'Be a U.S. citizen' as the requirement for CCW)?

--Librarian