View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 12:55 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Arrow 6/25/21 - UT / FL / VA / OR / AZ Class - LAX Location

Hi Everyone,

I am teaching my Multi State CCW Class on 6/25/21.This class will be held near LAX Airport.

Class will begin at 9 AM.

PM or e mail me at vipccwservices@gmail.com to sign up and for more info!

Depending on how many non-resident CCW Permits your apply for and receive, you can legally CCW in 70% of the United States! See map below for where you can carry.

Please PM if you would like to attend a class and or set up a private class. Please provide your phone number.

MULTI-STATE CCW CLASS

I am teaching this multi state CCW class daily. Seven days a week to include evening and weekend classes.

I regularly teach in the following counties: LOS ANGELES COUNTY/ORANGE COUNTY/SAN DIEGO COUNTY/VENTURA COUNTY/SAN LUIS OBISPO COUNTY/RIVERSIDE COUNTY/SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY.

To take a class send me a PM with your contact info. Based on your availability and or your groups availability, I will set up a class at a location and time convenient to where you live or work.

PM any questions you have. Please include your phone number so I can contact you.

Yes I offer range instruction! Yes I can make firearms purchase recommendations based on your needs.

If you ever cannot attend one of my group classes and need a private class due to schedule or location, I can set up a private class with a little as 1 student! I travel all over Southern California and even Nor Cal to teach!

DISCOUNTS OFFERED TO ALL CAL GUN MEMBERS, PM FOR INFO

Private, Semi-Private and Group Classes. Concierge level instruction. I work around your schedule. I can also travel to your location.

Please PM with any questions you have. Or e mail me at vipccwservices@gmail.com

Class is approximately 4 hours.

This class meets the pre-requisite training requirements for the following states non-resident CCW permits: UT/FL/AZ/VA/OR. If you want to apply to Florida there is a mandatory separate live fire assessment requirement we conduct on the day of class.

Thanks,

Josh

www.vipccwservices.com
https://www.instagram.com/vipccwservices/

USA_Carry_Reciprocity_Map_V1.jpg

Taught in LA/OC/San Diego/San Bernardino County/Riv County/Ventura County

CCW Permits:

UTAH
FLORIDA (live fire required)
ARIZONA
VIRGINIA
OREGON

LA COUNTY CCW PERMIT

NRA Handgun Inst.
DOJ Certified Instructor
UTAH CCW Instructor
Entertainment Firearms Permit Holder
CA Intermediate P.O.S.T. Certificate

UT/AZ/FL/VA/OR CCW Instructor
LA County CCW Instructor

VIP CCW SERVICES
vipccwservices@gmail.com

vipccwservices.com

Last edited by VIPCCW; 06-03-2021 at 10:02 AM..