View Single Post
Old 11-12-2020, 9:55 AM
Progressives Suck!
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78marz View Post
I always try to take out new shooter period and dont bring politics in except regarding 2A. In order to protect our rights we need more shooters. Period. No matter what political affiliation, because in the end more shooters will change ca gun culture. This pandemic is actually helping us out by creating more gun owners. People getting mad and complain about liberal dems instead of doing the grassroots effort of making guns loved and respected in our society. I have taken about a dozen new gun owners to stores and ranges to encourage them into the sport. A very small drop in the bucket. But if we all did it or even better did outreach in an organized fashion. I truly believe we will get better results from our elections.
This is NOT a commentary on your efforts or the efforts of others doing likewise. I applaud it.

This is about whether or not we should make it alright to take advantage of a fundamental right that would likely not be available to us, if not for the efforts of 2nd amendment protectors. This is about tolerating those people who are undermining the 2nd while enjoying it by voting for candidates and a party who wishes to destroy our rights.

Just having lefties take advantage of 2A without contributing to its protection (voting for 2A protecting candidates.) should be criticized and informed. In my opinion, they are welcome to say what ever they want here, I do. But they shouldn't expect to not be confronted and perhaps criticized for what they say. That is my opinion.

Last edited by ScottsBad; 11-13-2020 at 11:28 AM..