View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 7:28 AM
Calguns Addict

There's a particular country in the Middle East, that I will let you guess the name of name of but they get attacked monthly or at least a few times a year and their way of dealing with the civil unrest / masses of protesters coming at them, their borders and checkpoints is sometimes just a scoped suppressed .22 rifle, set up for long range,
With some well-aimed kneecapping and leg shooting.

Now granted, some folks might say they're doing that type of thing for better PR than just killing people outright with more powerful weapons (that they Do possess) but I ask you how long do you think this shtf is going to go on?

When civilization comes back and the lights turn back on do you think they'll be any repercussions for all the bodies you have stacked high up at 100 yards, completely surrounding the same home, apartment or land property that you own right now? What if the group approaching you has the women and children out in front and acting peaceable but you still don't want them on your property?

I don't have a dog in this fight but I'm just saying have a nice semi auto .22 that can reach out and send a message, without starting a larger gang /family revenge feud against your property.

I'm not saying that is definitely the way to go for everyone, it's just food for thought.