View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 6:45 AM

Quote:
I knew this was going to happen......
If I tell you a chicken dips snuff, don't argue; all you have to do is look under its wings to determine if it carries the little can under its right wing or left wing.

I tell you it is impossible to move the shoulder back, I tell you it is impossible to bump the shoulder back, I tell you 'bump' is a function of the press, I tell you the picture in post one proves it.

And? You got nothing, All I expect from anyone is an explanation' one that explains how a reloader can move the shoulder back, and then there are all the others that think they are reloaders because they start a sentence with "I bump" and I ask "How do you do that"?

All I get back are responses from reloaders that act like they are in elementary class, How is it possible to move the shoulder back when sizing with a die that has full body support.

I started by trying to move the shoulder back, it I had managed to move the shoulder back with a full case body support die the volume of the case would have been reduced; It is impossible to move the shoulder back, the shoulder the reloaders starts with is not the same shoulder he finishes with.

F. Guffey