View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 6:50 PM
Veteran Member

Fraud investigator, Dmv investigator, DA investigator, executive protection, training, academy teaching, driving instructor, insurance industry possibly, cyber crime/financial crimes private industry jobs, Constellis/USMS court or inmate transport gigs, firearms training/armored, that’s all off the top of my head.

I wound up taking a gig out of left field that pays pretty well and hours are good... still working on rehabbing myself and would like to transition back to something more fulfilling but he may be surprised what pops out at him. For instance, as others have mentioned there may be work related to the oil industry as a part time or full timer where they are really looking for someone dependable, easy to teach who may not have any aspirations of taking their training and bouncing after six months, , honest, and drug free. Whatever that particular gif may be I don’t know; but it definitely pays to cast a wide net if he isn’t in a hurry
Stay classy, CGF and Calguns.