Thread: Resolved
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2021, 3:26 AM
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkoutdb View Post
There should be no more roadblocks once you get the czbren2 back from ROE armory correct?

nope. all the parts are here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofeugene View Post
Oh, I understand.

Perhaps, when you get time, some guidelines to communicating with you might be in order. Like email only. No texts. Always put your first and last name in any communication, along with the order number. Perhaps all three in the subject line. No extra emails to you unless you're adding information. Don't follow the guidelines and you don't answer. Etc.

FYI, texts suck, generally speaking. You can't file and organize them like you can with emails.
emails are my favorite because i can search them. calguns pm is the worst. i have 18,000 pms. 197 unread.

i'll do that. they dont listen. i tell locals not to call me when they get a delay. i will call them. they still call and message me. most folks think because i am home based i have lots of free time. i started work today at 430am. i worked yesterday from 7am-9pm. only enjoyment i got was when i had to clean out sheet metal form my yard and was able to shoot a field mouse hiding under it with a pellet gun.

Private 10 acre range rentals
[/URL]