View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 5:33 PM
Jeepergeo's Avatar
Jeepergeo Jeepergeo is offline
Veteran Member
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Arcata
Posts: 2,837
iTrader: 0 / 0%

Call BLM. Buy map for the area. They will mark up the map with shooting areas on BLM land if you ask nicely.

In Riverside County, if off road, make sure you know precisely where you are at and if on private land, you need written permission. Otherwise, it is easy to get a tresspass citation.
Patron Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, California Rifle and Pistol Association
Member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
Reply With Quote