View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 9:54 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruWarierQB View Post
All you guys need to understand that AU was probably swamped with more order than they could handle or have stock for. Be thankful that they even offered this gesture. Don't be ungrateful.
People should not have to brown nose a business for providing something that they advertised as in stock and are paying them for. Everyone knows that they were swamped, but that does not excuse their poor behavior and poor customer service.

I'm going to call it like it is. AU advertised items as in stock when they weren't, locking people into orders that they could have got somewhere else in a reasonable amount of time. They were not truthful with their customers, kept making promises about shipping dates that they didn't keep, marked items as shipped when they weren't and treated their customers in a rude and unprofessional manner. All of this could have been avoided with honest communication from AU. Instead they tell people that if they don't like it tough s**t, if you don't like it cancel you order knowing that that it's too late to order from anyone else.

As I said before, about the only thing that AU has said that has been truthful is that they will eventually fill your order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankMo View Post
Almost every poll shows Trump losing very badly, yet poeple still believe some conspiracy. The party p[icked the weakest candidate so they have to own that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom2a View Post
Anything to protect Cheeto. Even though he just signed basically a gun confiscation order.
YES, TDS IS REAL, ORANGE MAN BAD

NRA Benefactor Member