View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 9:46 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Thumbs down

On the Sniff support, I'd suspect you will not get an answer. I asked about umpteen times and got back nothing but silence.

Interesting that a number of Calguns members, some still here, endorsed Sniff for sheriff following a lunch with Sniff and the NRA representative. After a day or 2, they changed their endorsement to a so-called recommendation...not sure of the difference but probably less complaining from rational Calguns members if Sniff back-slides on his promise for easy CWL issuance if reelected.

After the election, Sniff continued with a number of asinine requirements for a CWL, well above and beyond if he were really shall-issue.

Damn straight we stopped our contributions...we probably would have continued had we received a straight answer. The internet or media rep that posted here on behalf of the CRPA was about as useful as mammary glands on a wild boar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindynles View Post
I was a CRPA member for many years. Not any more. I'll start supporting CRPA again just as soon as they respond to their actions in the Riverside County Sheriff election. They supported the the anti 2A candidate (Sniff) and refused to answer any questions about it. Several people even asked Chuck Michel directly of Facebook and this site and no one from CRPA would answer any questions.

I don't think it's asking too much to explain why the group chose to support one candidate over another. The lack of transparency makes me wonder what is going on in the background because it appears they did not have the best interest of the citizens of Riverside County in mind.

If I could live my life all over,
It wouldn't matter anyway,
'Cause I never could stay sober
On the Corpus Christi Bay. Robert Earl Keene

Heaven goes by favor.
If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in. Mark Twain