Calguns.net

Calguns.net (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   Turner's Outdoorsman (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=238)
-   -   Calguns.net Member's Only Special! (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=450518)

Turner's Outdoorsman 06-30-2011 8:42 AM

Calguns.net Member's Only Special!

Turnerís Outdoorsman is now a part of the Calguns.net community. We are excited to partner with the countryís most active, informed and enthusiastic shooting community. Through the collective efforts of the Calguns.net community, firearms owners in California are able to safely exercise their 2nd Amendment rights to extents unknown just a few years ago.

As an ongoing thank you to Calguns.net members we are offering our first Calguns.net exclusive offer:

Federal/Lake City XM855, 5.56 ammo; 62gr., SS109-Green Tip ammo packed in a new M19 ammo can in 10-round stripper clips. The ammo is packed 30-rounds to a sleeve (on 3 stripper clips); 420 rounds total. Our regular price is $189.99. The exclusive Calguns.net price is $149.99. Print this coupon and save. (Limit one can per Calguns.net member, good through July 7th , 2011.)

http://www.turners.com/images/calgun...s-lakecity.gif

glock_this 06-30-2011 8:45 AM

Nice to have you aboard...

I'll be watching you CGN's specials with much interest. Thanks!

Turner's Outdoorsman 06-30-2011 9:08 AM

Thank you, we're glad to be here, too!

Cen Cal Gunner 06-30-2011 9:26 AM

I believe your located in southern California would i beable to get this deal and have it shipped I live in the Central Coast? How much would it cost to ship?

ElvenSoul 06-30-2011 9:33 AM

Wow thanks for joining up!

Kestryll 06-30-2011 9:33 AM

Okay, I see a run to the Reseda Turners in my immediate future!! :D

Welcome Aboard, glad to finally have you guys here!

bjl333 06-30-2011 9:41 AM

Welcome aboard to Calguns!! haha ... Nice ammo deal .....

SixPointEight 06-30-2011 9:46 AM

No stores near Sac eh? That blows :(

bigcalidave 06-30-2011 10:16 AM

I finally get to say it! Welcome to Calguns!

I'm extremely excited to see what the future holds! I've been working with Turner's to develop new promotions and opportunities, their dedication to RKBA and our favorite hobby is immense!

As someone who lives FAR from any Turner's stores, I can only hope that they continue their success and expand to the north state!

Turner's Outdoorsman 06-30-2011 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cen Cal Gunner (Post 6686139)
I believe your located in southern California would i beable to get this deal and have it shipped I live in the Central Coast? How much would it cost to ship?

PM Sent!

Ed_Hazard 06-30-2011 10:21 AM

WooHoo, abouttime, but Welcome Aboard!:thumbsup:

I have been a looong time fan of your Norwalk store and am glad to see you guys on the forum.

llamatrnr 06-30-2011 2:02 PM

Good to have you aboard, thanks. San Marcos is my go-to store.

Turner's Outdoorsman 06-30-2011 2:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kestryll (Post 6686173)

Thanks!

BTW remember that L.A. City Ordinance has us locked down on ammo sales until after July 4th- :mad:

You can drop by and we'll hold it until we reopen on the 5th or you can just drop by later next week. We'll stretch that coupon expiration date for our Reseda shoppers.

hung380 06-30-2011 2:06 PM

Welcome!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

stphnman20 06-30-2011 3:15 PM

Man that's tempting!

Good to have you aboard!

Wyseguy 06-30-2011 4:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turner's Outdoorsman (Post 6687661)
Thanks!

BTW remember that L.A. City Ordinance has us locked down on ammo sales until after July 4th- :mad:

You can drop by and we'll hold it until we reopen on the 5th or you can just drop by later next week. We'll stretch that coupon expiration date for our Reseda shoppers.

Cool!

mtsul 06-30-2011 10:22 PM

Wow awesome to see you guys on Calguns!!! I love your stores I lived in the IE for 20 years and you were the best shop in town I just moved to the east bay NorCal and I miss you guys I still het your emails/flyers and it makes me wish you would open a store up here you would get tons of good and a few bad customers;) welcome and I'm glad your here

SoCal Bob 07-01-2011 12:07 PM

Welcome to Calguns. I have spent some quality time at your San Marcos store with both new guns and PPTs. Great to have you here.

FastFinger 07-01-2011 12:31 PM

Great to have you join our merry band of gunslingers!

Got to say that your crew at Pasadena realy helped me out a few weeks ago. I placed a special order (thank you for the excellent sale pricing!), later when I went to pick up the order I ran into some traffic and got there a few minutes after closing, your staff was most accommodating and unlocked the doors to let me pick up my goods. Saved my weekend plans - so thanks!

armygunsmith 07-01-2011 12:56 PM

Good deal. Will your Redondo Beach store be open in time to take advantage of this deal?
Also, welcome to the board!

Turner's Outdoorsman 07-01-2011 1:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FastFinger (Post 6693931)
Great to have you join our merry band of gunslingers!

Got to say that your crew at Pasadena realy helped me out a few weeks ago. I placed a special order (thank you for the excellent sale pricing!), later when I went to pick up the order I ran into some traffic and got there a few minutes after closing, your staff was most accommodating and unlocked the doors to let me pick up my goods. Saved my weekend plans - so thanks!

You're very welcome; we're glad we could help out!

Turner's Outdoorsman 07-01-2011 1:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armygunsmith (Post 6694070)
Good deal. Will your Redondo Beach store be open in time to take advantage of this deal?
Also, welcome to the board!

Yes; the store opened this morning.

If you buy a gun in the next 3 days (Fri-Sun) at Torrance, Calguns members pay zero DROS fees!

ElvenSoul 07-01-2011 1:36 PM

Zero DROS Feee is so tempting!

cannon 07-01-2011 3:19 PM

Welcome!

Archie B. 07-01-2011 4:31 PM

'Bout time, welcome to the forum(s). :thumbsup:

RoundEye 07-01-2011 6:28 PM

Do I need to print anything for the Ammo discount, or just tell them I am with Calguns when I check out for the special pricing? I'll probably going to the Reseda store.

KandyRedCoi 07-01-2011 6:50 PM

welcome aboard, i frequent the CORONA store :D

cant wait for more CGN specials...

Yugo 07-01-2011 6:55 PM

Finally! :rolleyes::D welcome aboard. Now do my PPT!....I kid I kid :p

WDE91 07-01-2011 7:11 PM

Welcome to Calguns
I hope this partnership is a benefit for all involved

Turner's Outdoorsman 07-01-2011 7:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoundEye (Post 6696156)
Do I need to print anything for the Ammo discount, or just tell them I am with Calguns when I check out for the special pricing? I'll probably going to the Reseda store.

You can print out the coupon from the first post or show them the page on your smart phone. We want to make it easy but we do want to keep it exclusive for Calguns members, too. If you run into any snags get a manager involved.

Keep in mind that we can't sell ammo in Reseda again until after the 4th.

Thanks.

Sanderhawk 07-01-2011 7:39 PM

Thanks for becoming a supporter. I watch your website advertisement religously. So now i`ll be watching here to. I get all my guns from you guys. Keep up the great pricing.

evil tyler durden 07-01-2011 9:53 PM

Welcome to the family Turners.

Omil 07-01-2011 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turner's Outdoorsman (Post 6694284)
Yes; the store opened this morning.

If you buy a gun in the next 3 days (Fri-Sun) at Torrance, Calguns members pay zero DROS fees!

I called several Turners looking for a CZ's 83 and they all told me it's discontinued, so I called OC's stores and they're available so I did DROS'ed.
Why can't Turner's get one?

It would be nice if I could buy at local store in Redondo and save the drives to OC.

Ben Carufel 07-02-2011 10:23 AM

Bought my first handgun, a Sig SP2022, from Turner's in April. Couldn't be happier. I just poked my head into the Signal Hill store yesterday as I'm up here in Long Beach visiting extended family for the long weekend. That place was jammed! Now that I know about the ammo special, I might have to head back in there today...

RoundEye 07-02-2011 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben Carufel (Post 6699455)
Bought my first handgun, a Sig SP2022, from Turner's in April. Couldn't be happier. I just poked my head into the Signal Hill store yesterday as I'm up here in Long Beach visiting extended family for the long weekend. That place was jammed! Now that I know about the ammo special, I might have to head back in there today...

Welcome to Calguns!

Excitable Boy 07-02-2011 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kestryll (Post 6686173)

Yeah, I'm thinking that's worth the short drive in from Simi :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omil (Post 6697377)
I called several Turners looking for a CZ's 83 and they all told me it's discontinued, so I called OC's stores and they're available so I did DROS'ed.
Why can't Turner's get one?

It would be nice if I could buy at local store in Redondo and save the drives to OC.

That gun is specified with a 3.8" barrel. I recall poking around in the Torrance store once looking for a snubbie and the sales person told me that there was a "Saturday Night Special" law in LA that prevented tehm from selling anything with less than a 4" barrel. I don't know if that was fact or FUD, but if it's true, that might explain why you could find one in OC.

RoundEye 07-02-2011 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excitable Boy (Post 6699516)
The sales person told me that there was a "Saturday Night Special" law in LA that prevented tehm from selling anything with less than a 4" barrel. I don't know if that was fact or FUD, but if it's true, that might explain why you could find one in OC.

It's true. In the city of LA there is some ordinance that prevents the sale of subcompact pistols. You can't get a Kahr PM9 or PM40, even G26s &G27s cannot be found in the city of LA for rent.

Kestryll 07-02-2011 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turner's Outdoorsman (Post 6687661)
Thanks!

I have to mention, I am so glad you posted this.

I was on my way home from work with a stop off at the store when I saw this post on my phone. You saved me a trip AND I got a longer nap in, WINNER!! :D

I'll be by Tues or Wed because this deal is just too good to pass up.

sandsnow 07-02-2011 12:42 PM

I just got back from picking up a can.

Keep the ammo specials coming!

Ben Carufel 07-02-2011 1:17 PM

Question: in San Diego our rifle ranges don't allow magnetic ammo. Will they allow this stuff?