Calguns.net

Calguns.net (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   Curio & Relic/Black Powder (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   Bound Book Question (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1751654)

pingpong 10-15-2021 9:00 PM

Bound Book Question
 
When transferring through an FFL01, for the "Receipt" section do I need to put down the information of the seller, or of the FFL01 that did the transfer?

EBR Works 10-15-2021 11:11 PM

If an FFL is receiving the gun from the seller and then shipping to you, you would enter the shipping FFL’s info.

empirearms 10-16-2021 5:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pingpong (Post 26262737)
When transferring through an FFL01, for the "Receipt" section do I need to put down the information of the seller, or of the FFL01 that did the transfer?

The FFL01 that did the transfer is the correct answer (for California).

SVT-40 10-16-2021 6:48 AM

As above. But you can also note who the intended buyer is also as a comment for you to remember who the FFL is going to transfer it to.

SanDiego619 10-19-2021 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirearms (Post 26263226)
The FFL01 that did the transfer is the correct answer (for California).

Hey, I didn't know you were on Calguns! I like my Mauser I got from you. Take care.

pingpong 10-20-2021 5:38 AM

To clarify, this is for the case where I buy something from an online store (Aim, JG, Classic, etc.) and have to have it shipped to a FFL01. So to be clear I list the FFL01ís info, not the store they sold it?

SVT-40 10-20-2021 6:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pingpong (Post 26276173)
To clarify, this is for the case where I buy something from an online store (Aim, JG, Classic, etc.) and have to have it shipped to a FFL01. So to be clear I list the FFL01’s info, not the store they sold it?


Who ever the ffl you actually pick it up from should be listed as who you "acquired" it from.

So if there is a string of ffl's who ship it from one to another, the last FFL would be the one you list..

The actual FFL who you acquired it from.

Not the others who ship it between themselves. Also not the non FFL who gave it to a FFL for shipping.

So if you ordered a gun from AIM, who ships it to your local FFL for transfer to you. It would be your local FFL's info you enter into your records as who you acquired it from.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.