boobytrap
06-26-2014, 10:45 PM
Springfield

XD 40 Full size, service model not tactical

40S&W

San Diego, Mission Valley

$430 Firm

[b]Will ship No

Hey Fellow Calgunners, I am selling this XD 40 for a friend of mine who's not to computer savvy. He has a brand new XD40 full size, never fired, comes with 2 10round mags, black case, holster for both pistol and mags, speed loader the usual springfield package. and as always lifetime warranty through springfield.
Asking $430 firm willing to meet at most San diego Gun shops to complete FTF transfer, no shipping. Buyer pays fees

First to post i'll take it followed by Pm gets it.

Thanks for looking, stay loaded.

boobytrap
08-23-2014, 10:23 PM
Colt Mustang MKIV Series 80 380 ACP

Located in San Diego Asking $old

Going through the safe and came across an old little gem I had all done up.
Now on to the good stuff.

This little pistol is one of the originals from colt not a current production model. The pistol has had all the internal springs replaced the new wolf springs as well as a new stainless guide rod. The barrel and feed ramp have been polished, and a new custom 3hole cylinder & slide trigger installed. The entire pistol has been dura coated tactical black, there is a small blemish on the front strap but nothing major. Also has nice set of VZ G10 salt and pepper grips.
Comes with the original blue colt box, soft case, colt 6 shot mag, and I have two additional promag 6round mag for it as well.

The small blemish you see on the frame is just photo shop on the serial number. Could work a couple hundred rounds of 380 into the deal for the right price.

[b]Will NOT ship, FTF only somewhat local.

Only trades i would consider would be a Sig938 +/-$ or Glock 42 with cash on your end.

El Toro
09-01-2014, 8:53 AM
Any better pix?

boobytrap
10-16-2014, 2:18 PM
-sold-
San diego/ Chula Vista
No shipping

Im looking to sell or trade a like new in 40s&w, it has about 100 down the pipe all with no issues. The rear sight has been swapped for the 10-8 performance sight, it comes with Talon grips (rubberized), 2 7round mags, and 1 6round mag, apex sear, and hard case. Looking to sale or trade for an M&p compact +/- cash on your end depending on the trade. The front sight does have a little wear, as it had to be drifted a little to center up with the new rear sight, nothing major but there is a scuff on the front sight, not the slide.

New the Pistol including all the extra parts, total including tax was. Im asking
This is the CA version/ the LCI has been shaved to where it does not protrude as much, so it doesn't interfere with the sight picture.

Deal would be somewhat local, willing to travel with in reason.

First to post; I'll take it, gets it.

boobytrap
10-17-2014, 3:37 PM
Glock 42 380acp

Selling my glock 42. It will come with a total of 3 mags. pistol, hard case, paper work, and Glock cleaning supplies.
It has been fired all of 20 rounds, no issues, just wasn't for me.
This pistol is the newest version of the 42 with all the Glock updates. Test fire date of 7/2/14 and all documention to prove it.

Asking $old - open to offers

Will not ship and will complete the FTF transfer somewhat local in so cal.
I'm located in San Diego/Chula Vista and can meet at most shops.
Since this is a PPT it doesn't count as a 1-30, and it will also be Dros as a 380acp instead of the standard 25acp SSE configuration which will come in handy should you need it for CCW.

First to post ill take it gets it.