PDA

View Full Version : Perris Closed

ninjastar310
10-03-2014, 10:12 PM
Hi I just want to inform people that perris blm is closed for the the time being and it is in stage 3 warning. So please check the blm website before going out to shoot so that you dont end up like me and having to drive 300+miles just to go shooting............in the end it was worth shooting today xP

http://www.blm.gov/wo/st/en.html

3006mv
11-02-2014, 4:32 PM
got rain recently and it is now Nov.
is it open yet?

bob7122
11-02-2014, 5:21 PM
it will never be open again...

stilly
11-07-2014, 8:13 AM
Yeah that is how they are shutting things down now. Closed for FIRE season- Now more and more closing, then before ya know it, the land gets flipped so it is only OPEN for a few days a year instead of being closed for a few days a year. We need to make some noise at BLM offices for this crap. I saw this happen with 1N-09 in Arrowhead. Is it even open anymore? Asshats...

stilly
11-07-2014, 8:14 AM
Yeah that is how they are shutting things down now. Closed for FIRE season- Now more and more closing, then before ya know it, the land gets flipped so it is only OPEN for a few days a year instead of being closed for a few days a year. We need to make some noise at BLM offices for this crap. I saw this happen with 1N-09 in Arrowhead. Is it even open anymore? Asshats...

Hey wait a second, we got republicans in more offices... I know it is the hail mary long shot of all, but I wonder if actually writing to our congress/whomever oversees BLM could do anything...

vaka
11-08-2014, 3:28 PM
@bob7122 Quoting the words from the movie The Sand Lot " forrrrrr everrrrrr, for everrrrrr . Lol

Finish it
11-27-2014, 10:12 PM
Hey wait a second, we got republicans in more offices... I know it is the hail mary long shot of all, but I wonder if actually writing to our congress/whomever oversees BLM could do anything...

I really dought it...