PDA

View Full Version : How much can I get for my Rem 700 SPS tactical

Mr. Patis
04-09-2014, 10:06 PM
I want to sell my Rem 700 SPS tactical...Need help on pricing...would like to get 1000 for everything...is that too much to ask or should I part it out?

This is what it comes with

Cal. .308
Choate Stock and cheek riser
SWFA 10x42
Weaver Base and Warne Maxima low rings
Timney 510 Trigger
Harris Bipod
Upgraded bolt knob
Boyt H44 rifle case
Carbon fiber cleaning rod
Bore guide

Less than 100 rounds throught it

CobraRed
04-09-2014, 10:14 PM
Parting it out if the best way to go. There's a ton of people looking for each of those items, few who want to pay for all of them.

ar15barrels
04-09-2014, 11:27 PM
Parting it out if the best way to go. There's a ton of people looking for each of those items, few who want to pay for all of them.

I agree.
Very few people would want the exact stuff as a complete package, but many people need one of those items.

Jasonaspears
04-09-2014, 11:56 PM
I agree. You'll get what you want out of it by parting it out but it may not hurt to try it in the classified complete. Unless you're in a hurry.

Mr. Patis
04-10-2014, 12:09 AM
I agree. You'll get what you want out of it by parting it out but it may not hurt to try it in the classified complete. Unless you're in a hurry.

Yeah...ill try to sell it complete and see what happens...not really in a hurry..I just don't use it as much as I though I would...maybe I can even trade for a 1911 OR A SIG P227

CobraRed
04-10-2014, 7:36 AM
Yeah...ill try to sell it complete and see what happens...not really in a hurry..I just don't use it as much as I though I would...maybe I can even trade for a 1911 OR A SIG P227

Possible. I usually see handguners wanting to make a foray into "sniping" at least once in their shooting career.

Jasonaspears
04-10-2014, 9:55 AM

With only 100 rounds through it, what's keeping you from shooting more? It seems like a nice rifle.

Mr. Patis
04-10-2014, 11:13 AM
With only 100 rounds through it, what's keeping you from shooting more? It seems like a nice rifle.

I have a 3 year old that keeps me busy...also not too many ranges here in San Diego that I can go beyond 100yards...I would have to drive an hour or so

Jasonaspears
04-10-2014, 11:37 AM
I have a 3 year old that keeps me busy...also not too many ranges here in San Diego that I can go beyond 100yards...I would have to drive an hour or so

Ahhh...I see. Good luck with the sale.

1859sharps
04-10-2014, 1:17 PM

And your point?

unless you need the money why sell? if you like the rifle, but simply do not have the time to shooting it right now, clean it and prepare it for storage.

"tomorrow" life maybe different for you and you might find you have time to shoot more. the rifle is bought and paid for right? but to replace it "tomorrow" will cost you more than it did "today".

unless you need the money why sell "today", you can always sell "tomorrow". but if it was me, I would hold on to it a little longer.

Mr. Patis
04-10-2014, 1:39 PM
And your point?

unless you need the money why sell? if you like the rifle, but simply do not have the time to shooting it right now, clean it and prepare it for storage.

"tomorrow" life maybe different for you and you might find you have time to shoot more. the rifle is bought and paid for right? but to replace it "tomorrow" will cost you more than it did "today".

unless you need the money why sell "today", you can always sell "tomorrow". but if it was me, I would hold on to it a little longer.

Yeah..don't really need the money...But I was planning on picking up a Sig P227 and I was gonna use that money to get 1K of 5.56 and 1k of 45acp.

CobraRed
04-10-2014, 2:30 PM

You don't know how good you have it, I had three-four great spots in SD 550-1250 yards. Just moved to LA, we got Angeles range and.... that's about it. Pay and shoot metal gongs the size of the Wheel of Fortune - sweet.

JMP
04-10-2014, 3:52 PM
Parting is best; however, given the popularity of the particular setup you have as a starter rifle, someone may be interested in paying $1,000 if you offer the package as is if you want a faster sale w/o the hassle. Doesn't hurt to try.

REDdawn6
04-10-2014, 4:16 PM
I have kids too, Dont sell it man. Think some more about it. If you really want o then sell me the scope for $100.