PDA

View Full Version : Sen Steinberg hosting community coffee town hall

zonzin
03-05-2014, 10:42 AM
He wants to hear from his constituents. This is an opportunity to get his ear,, deaf though it may be.

Dear Neighbors,

Your opinions about our community are incredibly important to me.

I know we all have busy schedules, which is why I make it a point to go where many of you will go anyway -- so I can hear from you in person.

Drop by the next Community Office Hours and your morning cup of joe is on me!

Here are the event details:

Monday, March 10, 2014
8:00 am - 9:00 am

Chocolate Fish Coffee Roasters - East Sacramento
4749 Folsom Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95819 (map)

For more information on Community Office Hours, visit our event page on Facebook.

Sincerely,

Darrell Steinberg
Senate President pro Tempore
Sixth Senate District

Paul_R
03-05-2014, 6:53 PM
Yeah I got this today too. Three times....:rolleyes:

POLICESTATE
03-05-2014, 7:52 PM
To hell with his ear, get the attention of his nose.

Beans, coffee, beer, boiled cabbage, chocolate, chili, and whatever else you can stomach a few hours before the meeting.

MiddleKingdom
03-05-2014, 8:17 PM
Yeah I got this today too. Three times....:rolleyes:
Darn. I only got the e-mail twice. I see this guy out and around the Pocket Area of Sacramento from time to time. I sent him an e-mail opposing SB0249 and invited him to go shooting with me and my family at Sac Valley. No reply, but since then I've received his self-touting spam.

mag360
03-05-2014, 9:39 PM
we will stop by. looking forward to my free coffee and a chance to call him out on his civil rights violations.

mag360
03-05-2014, 9:46 PM
To hell with his ear, get the attention of his nose.

Beans, coffee, beer, boiled cabbage, chocolate, chili, and whatever else you can stomach a few hours before the meeting.

projectile vomit on him? i like the way you think. that is about what he deserves.