PDA

View Full Version : DYI armory. any good?

buckshot0351
03-04-2014, 9:36 AM
Dyi armory has 80% 308 lowers in stock. Are they any good as far as the jig lineing up correctly and is thier customer service ok? Any opinions would be apreciated.

buckshot0351
03-04-2014, 11:47 AM
So truth be told I already have it and milled it out. The top plate isn't right. I didn't even remove all the material and milled into the dentent holes for the fire selector and rear take down pin. Measured the top plate and there's no off set like on an ar15 and when I flip the top plate over (thinking I had it on upside down) the patern still matches. The jig set serms rather thrown togethrr. Anyone else have this prob? I emaoled them with no reply.

BrassCase
03-05-2014, 10:15 AM
I bought two of their anodized AR15 80% lowers last year. I milled them without issues. They are both tight to their uppers and work great. I was very happy with DIY Armory.

buckshot0351
03-05-2014, 1:43 PM
I called and talked to him today. Great guy to talk to. Ill eccept I made an error seeing that no one else has had a problem. The fit with the upper is perfect (standard dpms manufatcure). Litteraly perfect. Great price btw. Dont pass it up.