Selling for my brother- a complete AR-15 Lower Receiver:

Included:

Mega Gator Receiver
Lower parts kit (trigger group)
Buffer Tube
AR-15 stock
Hogue Grip
Magpul P-Mag: 10/30 (blocked)

This is Brand New and never been shot. Here is your chance to easily get whats hard to get right now. (based on what we've seen) All you need to get is a complete upper (and some ammo-lol)

All for only $600 (what you see in pics) or Make an offer....but please not a low ball one. In addition, local sales- no shipping. Thanks for looking. Looking to do transaction in Tracy/Manteca/Modesto/Stockton. Buyer to pay for all transaction fees and their DROS, etc.

doc66
06-17-2013, 9:35 AM
[b]Make: [Sig Sauer]

[b]Model: [SP 2022 .40 caliber SW]

[b]Caliber: [Black]

[b]Location (city or county): [Stockton, Manteca, Lathrop]

[b]Price: [$450 obo] **Dropped the price***

[b]Will ship (Y/N): [N]

[b]Other info: [No Shipping- only face to face]

Can meet in Stockton (Stockton Gun Exchange)
Manteca (Elite Arms or Shotgun Johnnies)
Tracy (Tracy Rifle and Pistol)

Great Price- For Sale- no trades- would like to sell asap- but please no low ball offers.
8 months old. 400 rounds through it and its in great condition. 9/10 rating. Never any problems with this great handgun. Its a Sig! I just dont like DA/SA.

you get the handgun and TWO magazines. (it only came with one and I purchased an extra)

Pics emailed upon request: "ricdoc66@gmail.com"

***Buyer to pay for all transfer/dros fees***

doc66
07-12-2013, 5:24 PM
[b]Make: Marlin

[b]Model: 795

[b]Caliber: .22 LR

[b]Location (city or county): Stockton/Manteca/Tracy

[b]Price: $135

[b]Will ship (Y/N): No Shipping- face to face only

[b]Other info:

Im selling a Marlin 795 (10 round magazine) .22 long rifle. This is all black with the synthetic stock. I got this about 6 months ago from Big 5. Only 100 rounds through it, with no problems what so ever. Everyone has to have a .22 LR especially with ammo prices the way it is now.

You get the rifle and 1 (10 round) magazine. I will also throw in an opened box of Federal .22 LR ammo (the red and black/brown box) about 200 loose rounds. I would like to sell this ASAP and so make an offer. But please no low ball offers as this is pretty cheap already. Again, only 100 rounds through it no scratches and is practically brand new. Thanks for looking.

Buyer to pay for all fees

We can do transfer in:

Stockton- Stockton Gun Exchange or Outdoor Sportsman
Manteca- Shotgun Johnnies preferred
Tracy- Tracy Rifle and Pistol

I can also email/text pictures upon request.

doc66
07-19-2013, 7:50 PM
[b]Make: Umarex/H&K MP-5

[b]Model:

[b]Caliber: .22LR

[b]Location (city or county): Manteca/Stockton/Tracy

[b]Price: $550 obo

[b]Will ship (Y/N): No shipping- transfer for face to face

[b]Other info: This is a Umarex version of the H&K MP-5 in .22 LR. It has the HK markings and looks like the real thing. Great plinker and really fun to shoot. No more than 400 rounds through it. Pics available for email/text- just let me know. I will post some pics over the weekend.

(you get)

The rifle, magazine, box/paperwork.

What Im Looking for: selling or looking to trade w/cash on my end.

I want a Smith and Wesson 686 6" stainless Steel .357 magnum. Condition has to be good.

Let me know what you have...

doc66
12-01-2013, 1:28 PM
[b]Make: Umarex

[b]Model: Heckler and Koch MP-5

[b]Caliber: .22LR

[b]Location: Stockton/Manteca/Tracy/Livermore/SF Bay Area

[b]Price: $520 OBO-

[b]Will ship (Y/N): No Shipping- meet only

For sale:

Umarex- HK MP-5 .22 cal rifle. This comes with the original box, paperwork, magazine, and rifle. Been taken to the range a couple of times- 300 rounds. All flawless. This has been cleaned after every trip to the range. Real fun to shoot. Very compact whether the stock is retracted or not. Would like to sell this ASAP- to fund another project.

This item is FOR SALE only- to fund another project. ***Unless you have a Smith and Wesson 686 to trade w/cash from my end.
***Buyer pays for all fees: DROS, etc..
Thanks for looking.