PDA

View Full Version : delete

Damiiaaannn
07-11-2013, 9:49 PM
delete

hcbr
07-11-2013, 11:08 PM
that's a good price, with all that you're getting. definitely just get it , can't have too many ;) :D his loss, your gain

MrPlink
07-11-2013, 11:33 PM
Not bad at all.
Poor kid.
Maybe be supportive of his 2A interests and offer to sell it back to him for the same price (if not better if you use it heavily) when he is able to keep one without mommy and daddy freaking out.

funnybookz
07-11-2013, 11:46 PM
Not bad at all.
Poor kid.
Maybe be supportive of his 2A interests and offer to sell it back to him for the same price (if not better if you use it heavily) when he is able to keep one without mommy and daddy freaking out.

This ^

Arkangel
07-12-2013, 12:06 AM
Not bad at all.
Poor kid.

Another +1.

Fryall4
07-12-2013, 12:39 AM
Heck yeah, if you can "hold" it for him, +1 for the idea and +1 to you. If not, just grab it, $800 with all the goodies that come with it, is a good deal. At least the kid will get some of his money back.

roger1022
07-12-2013, 12:45 AM
Not bad at all.
Poor kid.

This ^ x 2

johnny1290
07-12-2013, 1:00 AM
Or you could help the kid out by placing it in the FS section here and ask $1500! :D That's the CalGuns marketplace for you! :p

Seriously though you could help the kid get more money out of it asking $850 in the marketplace, then sell the ammo and mag parts kits separately.

On gunbroker there's one with a BIN of $850+$35 for shipping NIB.

Or you could be a pal and give him $950 for the package and still be $100 or so ahead of the game tax wise at least, and he'd remember your kindness the rest of his life.

SonofWWIIDI
07-12-2013, 3:51 AM
Not bad at all.
Poor kid.
^^^^This!

And why did he tell his parents anyway!

Tell him to rent a locker at the local gun range and store it there.

VectorScalar
07-12-2013, 6:50 AM
Would you consider storing it for him? When I was young I was in a similar circumstance, although I didn't buy the $79 SKS, $149 MAK90, or $349 AR......I would have appreciated a safe non-dorm, non-hoplophobic-parent location.

Otherwise add me to the 'Red Foreman' buy it to sell it back contingent.

Euphoria526
07-12-2013, 8:26 AM
Not bad at all.
Poor kid.
+100
This. If I ever had issues I'd keep it at my trusting shooting buddies house with his guns.

deadcoyote
07-12-2013, 8:29 AM
I'd snatch up his ammo and mags and rent him some safe space until he can get his own residence. Poor kid. I was buying guns with my folks' assitance when I was 13/14. Of course I grew up in a rural gun friendly environment.

MisplacedTexan
07-12-2013, 9:05 AM
Not bad at all.
Poor kid.

Sweet idea.