PDA

View Full Version : Full Auto Shotgun

retired
12-16-2007, 1:32 PM
Some may have seen this, but it is impressive enough to see it again I believe. It is from the Future Weapons program.

Maybe if there are enough members interested we can do a group buy, even tho it is for the military only.:D (yeah, right).

http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/83932/detail/

bohoki
12-16-2007, 1:43 PM
if its the aa12 there are plenty of vids of it in action on youtube

i personally dont like how the magazine is attached it doesnt look like its designed for high stress rapid mag changes

Quiet
12-16-2007, 3:07 PM
It's the AA-12.
Old news. Just an update to something that's been around since the 1970s.
So, now there are three select-fire shotguns available to the military/government. (Dae Woo still offers a select-fire version of the USAS-12 and Izmash offers a select-fire version of the Saiga-12)

retired
12-16-2007, 3:15 PM
You are both correct as far as it being the AA-12, I forgot to mention it.

Even tho it may not be designed for high stress mag switches, I still wouldn't mind having one. Plus, they mentioned a 32 round mag also. I know things can happen, but I would surmise one can take care most problems in civilian life with a 32 round mag shotgun firearm.:)

jandmtv
12-16-2007, 6:36 PM
wouldnt mind having one of those. lol

saki302
12-16-2007, 9:24 PM
I can fire my M1S90 near as fast with a quick finger (9 rounds w/ extension , one on the follower and 1 chambered) in a more compact package.

The thing that got me weak in the knees is the 12 ga. grenade round. Wow... I'd just like to have an inert one to watch the fins pop out! Maybe they can make us solid finned slugs? :D

-Dave