PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles: Watch out, Villaraigosa has more gun control coming your way!!!

DrjonesUSA
11-27-2007, 9:58 PM
I came across this article which mentioned that Villaraigosa has more gun control planned for LA in 2008!! It does not say precisely what, only that more gun control is coming.

Be vigilant!!!!

http://www.capoliticalnews.com/s/spip.php?breve3524

"Deputy Mayor Sean Clegg predicted a smoother 2008 that would see Villaraigosa produce a burst of concrete initiatives, including a new mass transit strategy, a package of gun-control initiatives and the launch of a plan to run two clusters of public schools in a partnership with the Los Angeles Unified School District."

bwiese
11-27-2007, 10:07 PM
Maybe Antonio needs to keep his own 'gun' under 'control'.

His past exploits with Mirthala Salinas redefine the term 'media relations'.

DrjonesUSA
11-27-2007, 10:14 PM

If you read the rest of the article (which you should, it is very interesting) it tells how Villaraigosa's wife filed for divorce after learning of his fling with his little media cupcake AND he has split with Ms. Salinas as well!!!

:D

It ALSO says that several years ago his wife threatened divorce after ANOTHER fling he had at the time!!!!

Man, when Henry Bowman calls all politicians booze-*****-and-drug hounds, he wasn't exaggerating!!!

Piper
11-27-2007, 10:26 PM

He may have his short lived victory and SCOT US will rain on his parade and rule that his pet laws are unconstitutional. It's going to be an interesting year.

Shotgun Man
11-27-2007, 10:39 PM
I came across this article which mentioned that Villaraigosa has more gun control planned for LA in 2008!! It does not say precisely what, only that more gun control is coming.

Be vigilant!!!!

Thanks for the link. I wonder what he has in mind.

Already, in LA, when you buy ammo, they fingerprint you and demand to see your driver's license. Long Beach, not to be out done, is seeking a similar ordinance.

Richard
11-27-2007, 11:07 PM
You can bet Chief William Bratton is going to give that idea a big +1:(

Japedo
11-28-2007, 5:20 AM
He is a tool, and guess what. He plans on running for governor in 2010:90:

dustoff31
11-28-2007, 8:08 AM

Yeah. And he'll probably win.

1911su16b870
11-28-2007, 8:09 AM
If you read the rest of the article (which you should, it is very interesting) it tells how Villaraigosa's wife filed for divorce after learning of his fling with his little media cupcake AND he has split with Ms. Salinas as well!!!

:D

It ALSO says that several years ago his wife threatened divorce after ANOTHER fling he had at the time!!!!

Man, when Henry Bowman calls all politicians booze-*****-and-drug hounds, he wasn't exaggerating!!!

It appears there is a trail of wreckage following him every where he has ever been...:eek:

DrjonesUSA
11-28-2007, 9:07 AM
Yeah. And he'll probably win.

Guys:

I *STRONGLY* recommend you read the entire article that I provided the link to in my original post; they take a good look at whether he can truly be a contender for governor or not.

The author states that, currently, he has no chance at winning due to mostly self-inflicted damage, but the next governor's race is over 2.5 years away and a lot can change.....

In any case, it is a very interesting article....read it!!!

chris
11-28-2007, 12:59 PM

i have said this before to my friends nd if he runs were screwed royally. this guy has never met a gun control bill he did not like.

shark92651
11-28-2007, 1:52 PM
Mr "We clean your toilets" as governor!? :eek: Who is "we" and where do his loyalties lie? God help us if he becomes governor.

El Barto
11-28-2007, 2:28 PM
The only reason that he made it into the Mayor's office is that very few voters turned out. Not what I would call an accurate representation of the population. Most people didn’t care who was elected and it showed. It also seems like Hahn ran a half-hearted campaign and was tired of being mayor anyway. You could sense that he felt that he was “obliged” to run because of his family history.

I would be worried if he was known for his successful accomplishments and solutions. As is, he is usually associated with extramarital affairs, MEChA and repeatedly failed attempts at taking over the LAUSD. He has also sided with the poor and working class Hispanics and candidates like him will always lose to others that are well funded with friends in high places.

jumbopanda
11-28-2007, 2:39 PM
Mr "We clean your toilets" as governor!? :eek: Who is "we" and where do his loyalties lie? God help us if he becomes governor.

Indeed, that man is a traitor, plain and simple.

N6ATF
11-28-2007, 11:32 PM

If he becomes governor, any more strikes by government workers' unions and he'll replace them all with $5/hour illegals. He forgot to add "... for below minimum wage!" to "We clean your toilets".

DrjonesUSA
11-29-2007, 1:44 PM

In order to be a traitor, don't you have to have some semblance of loyalty to and love for the United States in the first place?

He's not so much a traitor as a mexican nationalist running an American City.

We ought to revoke his citizenship along with one-bill Gil Cedillo (the guy who for the past 8 or 9 years has consistently introduced SB1 to give drivers' licenses to illegals) and deport them both.

MikeH1
11-29-2007, 2:18 PM
In order to be a traitor, don't you have to have some semblance of loyalty to and love for the United States in the first place?

We ought to revoke his citizenship along with one-bill Gil Cedillo (the guy who for the past 8 or 9 years has consistently introduced SB1 to give drivers' licenses to illegals) and deport them both.

Having some semblance of loyalty to and love for the United States will no longer get you the votes you need to run anymore in this town. You now must cater to the majority, which is the illegal aliens and the traitors who support them. Don't forget that Tony lead the "protest" against enforcing our immigration laws. L.A. is a Sanctuary City for Mexican criminals only.

Hopi
11-29-2007, 2:32 PM

+1

The driver's license thing might be a GREAT IDEA!! Imagine a database with names, addresses, and personal info of the illegals!!! They could be easily round up and punished for breaking the law! At least we could reduce the amount of uninsured, unlicensed, dangerous drivers on the roads? Wouldn't it be great......State-wide bus trips for Illegals to get their Driver's licenses....only the buses wouldn't stop till they got to the BOTTOM OF MEXICO or the TOP OF CANADA.

1064chubbs
11-29-2007, 2:36 PM
This guy is just a joke! What a tool.

MikeH1
11-29-2007, 2:39 PM
+1

The driver's license thing might be a GREAT IDEA!! Imagine a database with names, addresses, and personal info of the illegals!!! They could be easily round up and punished for breaking the law! At least we could reduce the amount of uninsured, unlicensed, dangerous drivers on the roads? Wouldn't it be great......State-wide bus trips for Illegals to get their Driver's licenses....only the buses wouldn't stop till they got to the BOTTOM OF MEXICO or the TOP OF CANADA.

Bad idea. It will just be another document they will easily forge, with fake names and addresses, just like they do with all their documents.

It's just too late, So Cal is being successfully being invaded by Mexico with insider help.

Glock22Fan
11-29-2007, 2:51 PM
Already, in LA, when you buy ammo, they fingerprint you and demand to see your driver's license. Long Beach, not to be out done, is seeking a similar ordinance.

Yes, and we all know how much crime this has solved - NOT.

Hopi
11-29-2007, 2:55 PM
Bad idea. It will just be another document they will easily forge, with fake names and addresses, just like they do with all their documents.

It's just too late, So Cal is being successfully being invaded by Mexico with insider help.

That is contradictory, if they are already forging documents successfully, including DLs, how will opening actual registration going to be worse? At least with the handful of gullible illegals that go to the DMV to register, we will have an opportunity to start somewhere................it's not too late.

MikeH1
11-29-2007, 7:01 PM
That is contradictory, if they are already forging documents successfully, including DLs, how will opening actual registration going to be worse? At least with the handful of gullible illegals that go to the DMV to register, we will have an opportunity to start somewhere................it's not too late.

Opening up registration to the illegals hoping to get them to register, would work if we were talking about law-abiding citizens, which they are not. Criminals will remain criminals, they won't register either way. It's like offering to allow criminals to keep their guns if they came forward to register them; either way they keep the guns, so why bother to register them?

MikeH1
11-29-2007, 7:02 PM
Japedo:

I LOVE that poster! Thanx

The thing about the "border crossing us" is so funny, as if anyone of them were around in the 1820's(?) when the border moved, and most of the local latino polulation are not from here, most are from present-day Mexico, so they have no claim to this area. And who yells the word "racist" the loudest but a group who call themselves "La Raza" or "The Race"? Since when are illegal aliens from Mexico a separate race? Pretty soon us Gabachos will be sitting in the back of the bus and have our own lunch counter seats and drinking fountains...

DrjonesUSA
11-29-2007, 11:39 PM
+1

Dude, no.

SF and LA have already declared themselves "sanctuary cities" meaning that the police are explicitly prohibited from inquiring about anyone's immigrant status and/or reporting anyone to ICE or cooperating with ICE in any way.

Any chance we can get the Army or Marines to invade SF and LA?

FortCourageArmory
11-30-2007, 10:24 AM
If something isn't done about the illegal immigration fiasco we have here (I'm talking border states, CA, AZ, NM, & TX), then I don't see anything but violent conflict happening. I've talked to quite a few folks down along the border. These are upstanding citizens that have owned ranches and such for generations down there. They say the continued influx of illegals is going to cause someone/group to take matters into their own hands. Then there will be killings along the border and that will most probably lead to all-out race wars. That would finally force the government to get involved and shut down the border. But not before alot of innocents get killed. It has the potential to get ugly fast.

BTW, don't get the idea that I'm advocating any of the above. I most certainly am not!! It's just a horrible realization I've come to based on first-hand interaction with the folks at the point of the sword. I hope to God I'm wrong.

dustoff31
11-30-2007, 1:28 PM
Guys:

I *STRONGLY* recommend you read the entire article that I provided the link to in my original post; they take a good look at whether he can truly be a contender for governor or not.

The author states that, currently, he has no chance at winning due to mostly self-inflicted damage, but the next governor's race is over 2.5 years away and a lot can change.....

In any case, it is a very interesting article....read it!!!

Yes, his record speaks for itself. He is a miserable failure in his current office, disloyal to his country, and an adulterer.

I just can't find any evidence that the majority of the electorate consider these things to be negatives.

bg
11-30-2007, 6:56 PM
Better watch out 2010 when he runs for the Gov's chair. He'll win, the
way most people vote here in Corruptfornia.

CalNRA
11-30-2007, 10:27 PM
nah, nothing an imitation state/"indigenous"-majority-ownership of all private enterprises can't fix, like Hugo down in Venezuela.

If something isn't done about the illegal immigration fiasco we have here (I'm talking border states, CA, AZ, NM, & TX), then I don't see anything but violent conflict happening. I've talked to quite a few folks down along the border. These are upstanding citizens that have owned ranches and such for generations down there. They say the continued influx of illegals is going to cause someone/group to take matters into their own hands. Then there will be killings along the border and that will most probably lead to all-out race wars. That would finally force the government to get involved and shut down the border. But not before alot of innocents get killed. It has the potential to get ugly fast.

BTW, don't get the idea that I'm advocating any of the above. I most certainly am not!! It's just a horrible realization I've come to based on first-hand interaction with the folks at the point of the sword. I hope to God I'm wrong.