PDA

View Full Version : Need Dillon #1 Locater pins.

MulePacker
04-25-2013, 6:08 AM
I ordered some gear off of Dillon. It took 6 weeks just to receive some odd ball parts. There was a picture of three locator pins in the order.. I figured they would send me three, not ONE. Apparently they sell the separately..... I really dont feel like Spending 10$ in shipping for two damn locator pins. Nothing on ebay either. Anyone have extra? Or know where I can find two damn pins?
Really dont want to wait 6 weeks either for dillon.... Blah

tiller
04-25-2013, 6:10 AM
I ordered some gear off of Dillon. It took 6 weeks just to receive some odd ball parts. There was a picture of three locator pins in the order.. I figured they would send me three, not ONE. Apparently they sell the separately..... I really dont feel like Spending 10$ in shipping for two damn locator pins. Nothing on ebay either. Anyone have extra? Or know where I can find two damn pins?
Really dont want to wait 6 weeks either for dillon.... Blah

You want the pins that keep the shell from sliding out of the sheel plate right??

XDRoX
04-25-2013, 6:18 AM
You want the pins that keep the shell from sliding out of the sheel plate right??

Yes, those are the locator pins.

MulePacker
04-25-2013, 6:31 AM
yap yap....

tiller
04-25-2013, 6:54 AM
yap yap....

Do you have a local shop around that carrries them?? Or is ordering from dillon your only source

ke6guj
04-25-2013, 8:21 AM
I ordered some gear off of Dillon. It took 6 weeks just to receive some odd ball parts. There was a picture of three locator pins in the order.. I figured they would send me three, not ONE. Apparently they sell the separately.....

that sucks.

however......

Locator Buttons are sold individually. Adjust the quanity to the amount you require.

gemoose23
04-25-2013, 8:28 AM
But Dillon Has good Customer Service!!!!!
:hide:

I do have to call both RCBS and Hornady CS today to get some parts replaced and sent.. wish me luck.

tiller
04-25-2013, 9:07 AM
But Dillon Has good Customer Service!!!!!
:hide:

I do have to call both RCBS and Hornady CS today to get some parts replaced and sent.. wish me luck.

Wasnt a cs problem.... He just forgot to order them.... They are not mind readers

milw50717
04-25-2013, 9:21 AM
An easy mistake to make.

gemoose23
04-25-2013, 9:35 AM
Wasnt a cs problem.... He just forgot to order them.... They are not mind readers

Just having some blue vs green vs red fun. :43:

I will state that CS from Red, always seems to over send parts for free, even when I called to purchase some wear items, Retaining springs.. they sent 3 plus 4 lock washers (only needed 1). From call to in my mailbox less than 4 business days.

Revoman
04-25-2013, 3:54 PM
I am assuming that no matter which press, the pins are the same.

I have two spares off my SDB in my mitt, just need an addie to ship to and they are yours gratis.

MulePacker
04-25-2013, 4:06 PM
Yes it was my mistake not to order three. I just looked at the picture, It had three on it. Couple bucks I figured it would be a set. Just send a set... blah

Still haven't found anything, Looks like Im just going to have to wait a while for Dillon to send..

MulePacker
04-25-2013, 4:39 PM
I am assuming that no matter which press, the pins are the same.

I have two spares off my SDB in my mitt, just need an addie to ship to and they are yours gratis.

Thank you Revoman! You're awesome! Addy sent. Props to this guy, Didnt expect that