PDA

View Full Version : It truely sucks being in CA

DennisCA
04-10-2013, 1:34 PM
This (prob) isn't a C&R but still....if I had a few $$$ laying around!

Still it's kinda of cool:
http://centerfiresystems.com/rifle-mg34.aspx
:oji:

TrexTracker
04-10-2013, 1:41 PM
I was looking at that too. If I had more play $$$ and a place in Vegas, I could be walking around the house with it strapped to my back. :83:

I have a love-hate thing with Cali more and more each day.

thehobbit
04-10-2013, 2:14 PM
Wish we can repeal these oppressive laws. Less Government meddling in our lives.

russt
04-10-2013, 2:17 PM
Stupid California with its stupid weather, stupid good paying jobs, and stupid family and friends.

TheBiGBaDWolF
04-10-2013, 2:18 PM
I was looking at that too. If I had more play $$$ and a place in Vegas, I could be walking around the house with it strapped to my back. :83:

I have a love-hate thing with Cali more and more each day.

lol ^^

man u see that trigger? is that a double finger ha

DennisCA
04-10-2013, 3:23 PM
Stupid California with its stupid weather, stupid good paying jobs, and stupid family and friends.

Yea and stupid gun laws and stupidly high taxes!
:oji:

mosinnagantm9130
04-10-2013, 3:34 PM
Legal if you go featureless or mag locked. I've seen a couple semi MG42s here in Cali legally.

Capybara
04-10-2013, 4:20 PM
You can own one here. Cool gun but you will have to pay a middleman FFL to convert it to featureless. Hassle and money, is it worth it to you? Most importantly, do you have or can you find ammo to shoot out of it?

As the owner of a Vector Uzi, I can tell you that having neutered machine guns here in Cali isn't as cool as you think it would be, it can actually be quite frustrating when you have shot the full auto version.

adamo360
04-10-2013, 4:27 PM
Don't ever come to Hemet. Lowest class people, meaningless crimes, just flat out despicable parasites (people)

guitar-nut
04-10-2013, 4:59 PM

Lol, depends on where you live I guess. I would have said "Stupid California with it's high taxes, high crime, high illegal immigrant population, high cost of living, flooded job market......"

vonderplatz
04-10-2013, 5:03 PM

^^This.

glennsche
04-10-2013, 5:08 PM

this.

Mustang
04-10-2013, 5:26 PM

Funny thing...we used to have all that without the stupid gun laws, ridiculous nanny state regulations and oppressively high taxes.

lasbrg
04-10-2013, 5:36 PM

North Carolina has good weather (if you like four seasons) and good paying jobs. Family and friends are overrated. Better to have friendly gun laws.

russt
04-10-2013, 6:13 PM
North Carolina has good weather (if you like four seasons) and good paying jobs. Family and friends are overrated. Better to have friendly gun laws.

I don't know if I could handle the NC weather, one minute it's sunny, then out of nowhere it is storming, it's not right! And I feel bad for you if friends and family are overrated and guns are more important.

Sierra57
04-10-2013, 6:29 PM

All meaningless if you have your rights taken away, can't do some of the things you used to do, pay all kinds of taxes from A-Z, and are a vassal of the state.

At least for those of us who don't chose to be willfully ignorant.

Sierra57
04-10-2013, 6:31 PM
It truly sucks being in CA

As a wise man once said ........

D0m-3glcmbE

lasbrg
04-10-2013, 6:35 PM
And I feel bad for you if friends and family are overrated and guns are more important.

It was a joke, but it's ok. Please go ahead and continue feeling smug about your own life.

Twystd1
04-10-2013, 10:57 PM
I Have have maybe 3/4 of the parts to build one. It was a Hollywood prop. With most of the factory parts. Sans receiver.

It's the trigger system that gets a bit tricky.

T

NOTABIKER
04-11-2013, 5:20 AM
Iin a time long ago CA was conservative and prospered. best education system in the world. we were free to do as we pleased and it was paradise on earth. in the 60s we started down the wrong path. the lefties that run CA now have no clue they have and are destroying this place. if you are waiting for them to see the light FORGET IT. that is not how they see things. even with total control they will always believe it is not their ideas that are failing.

russt
04-11-2013, 5:21 AM
^^^ this

paul0660
04-11-2013, 5:31 AM
Iin a time long ago CA was conservative and prospered. best education system in the world. we were free to do as we pleased and it was paradise on earth. in the 60s we started down the wrong path. the lefties that run CA now have no clue they have and are destroying this place. if you are waiting for them to see the light FORGET IT. that is not how they see things. even with total control they will always believe it is not their ideas that are failing.

Well put.

Still, not being able to carry a MG around isn't a deal breaker for me.

diverwcw
04-11-2013, 6:07 AM
lol ^^

man u see that trigger? is that a double finger ha

The MG42 would fire at different rates depending on where you pressed the trigger. How's that for trivia?