PDA

View Full Version : Gun store rescinds Mark Kelly's rifle purchase

The Shadow
03-25-2013, 9:29 PM
"A Tucson gun store owner has decided to rescind the sale of a military-style rifle to Mark Kelly, the husband of former U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, after Kelly said he had intended the purchase to make a political point about how easy it is to obtain the kind of firearms he's lobbying Congress to ban."

Store Owner Questions Mark Kelly's Intent (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/25/gun-store-rescinds-mark-kelly-rifle-purchase-questions-his-intent/?intcmp=trending&fb_source=message)

Yugo
03-25-2013, 9:35 PM
Nice.

Gutz
03-25-2013, 9:40 PM
dooooooooooooop

jtv3062
03-25-2013, 9:42 PM
So he bought the AR and a handgun. He planned to give the police the rifle and keep the handgun. And what was it that was used on his wife? Good for the shop owner.

Jet Setter
03-25-2013, 11:30 PM
Good for them. That arsehat just wants publicity.

tonelar
03-26-2013, 12:02 AM
So, he's left the guns there for a year?

negolien
03-26-2013, 11:17 AM
So awesome to see. I really dislike people with political motivations mis-using the system. Give the Liberal mob an inch and they will run right over you.

The same thing is happening in the Marriage for gays debate. I see it as a simple thing. Gays wanted to have equal benefits under the law such as life insuarance yadda yadda yadda. I have no issue with that all. It pisses me off because the Liberals started with the Civil Unions debate then steamrolled the people by saying marriage is a Civil Rights issue. It IS NOT.. imo Marriage is a religous institution. Yet all the liberal media scumbags keep saying it's a Civil Rights issue. If the State and Federal Government can extend the civil rights as far as benefits go to people under a Civil Union why is that not good enough?

RonnieP
03-26-2013, 12:27 PM
If the State and Federal Government can extend the civil rights as far as benefits go to people under a Civil Union why is that not good enough?

Because they want acceptance of their life style choice. Civil Union with all the same benefits of Marriage still isn't good enough, they want their views to be made valid with Marriage.

Glock-a-mole
03-26-2013, 2:13 PM
Outstanding, simply outstanding.

Pablo5959
03-26-2013, 4:30 PM
Put the sign above the counter,(we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.

wjc
03-26-2013, 8:55 PM
*snicker*

Play stupid games...win stupid prizes.