PDA

View Full Version : Savage MK II FVSR at Big 5?

crespoh69
02-23-2013, 6:49 PM
Does anyone know how readily these are available to order through Big 5? I recently got a Savage 64 FXP but didn't like the way the action kept messing up my ammo and so I wanted to return it and swap it out for an MK II. Anyone on the board work for them? What is the usual wait time to special order rifles from them?

biloutkast
02-23-2013, 7:44 PM
I haven't seen any MKII at big5 before. Your best bet is to call them and ask.

crespoh69
02-23-2013, 8:56 PM
I haven't seen any MKII at big5 before. Your best bet is to call them and ask.

Have you ever ordered any firearm that they didn't carry? If so, how was the price? Higher than expected or pretty much the same price?

nssurge
02-23-2013, 9:13 PM
Does anyone know how readily these are available to order through Big 5? I recently got a Savage 64 FXP but didn't like the way the action kept messing up my ammo and so I wanted to return it and swap it out for an MK II. Anyone on the board work for them? What is the usual wait time to special order rifles from them?

I really doubt they'll let you return the rifle, I've never heard of anyone being able to do that.

Have you ever ordered any firearm that they didn't carry? If so, how was the price? Higher than expected or pretty much the same price?

In the past big 5 has refused to order me anything they don't have in stock. I would try your local LGS and they may have a better price.

crespoh69
02-23-2013, 9:16 PM
I really doubt they'll let you return the rifle, I've never heard of anyone being able to do that.

In the past big 5 has refused to order me anything they don't have in stock. I would try your local LGS and they may have a better price.

They actually have a 1 year return policy and I've checked with them over the phone that I could return it...once I'm actually there though I'm sure it'll be a different story but I'm actually going to try to get a copy of their return policy from the main office to bring in with me.

crespoh69
02-26-2013, 7:55 PM
So apparently they can't order it for me and the rep that checked for me is not in until Thursday to ask for the specifics on why it's not possible but I was wondering if anyone here knew of one in stock around the Long Beach or Cypress area?