PDA

View Full Version : Tula Krinkov??

AK all day
02-23-2013, 7:48 AM
what would one of these go for with a fake supressor in place and pinned stock? I can't get a price a reference. Thanks for any info.

hellayella
02-23-2013, 8:17 AM
http://www.rguns.net/gunparts/rifle-parts-AK.shtml

go to Rguns (they have 5.45 x 39) Tula kits...u get ur stock pinned by tour builder and fake suppressors are sold by CTRAX over at AKFiles

AK all day
02-23-2013, 8:23 AM
I have heard very bad things about R-guns, and I myself had a serious problem while ordering things from them. How much would a whole compliant build cost? Would $2,000 be a bit to much for a professionally built, compliant Tula Krink? I have very little mechanical skills, so building myself is scary, especially starting on a Krink.

hellayella
02-23-2013, 10:05 AM
not hard at all..if ur using a 100% receiver like Nodak Spud...

E-120
02-23-2013, 10:44 AM
Go to a build party

nicoroshi
02-23-2013, 3:17 PM
Built mine (with everything included) for about $1200.
$800 for someone to build it for you sounds a bit pricy to me unless it's from Piece of History Firearms.

AK all day
02-23-2013, 5:56 PM
Black forge firearms would be the builder. It would be cera-coated, have adjustable trigger, pinned stock, 16'' barrel under a PBS-5 shroud, and it would be about $1700. I cant find a kit with a barrel for less than $1200, so is $500 unreasonable for the work, shroud, trigger, and coat? Thanks for your input guys.

AKSOG
02-23-2013, 6:00 PM
R guns sells the kits for $775 and Bluejack is doing another run of barrels which go for $150-$200. Unless you insist on having a 16" barrel with a shroud instead of a pinned short barrel. If that's the case I would look for a E German barrel 16" barrel.

AK all day
02-23-2013, 6:21 PM
okay, Are the east German barrels chrome lined and new?

Is the price of the rifle too much then? I kind find a complete rifle anywhere for reference.

MrPlink
02-23-2013, 6:38 PM
Sorry for the thread jack but anybody know where I can score a pbs5 fake can for a tula 74su?

AK all day
02-23-2013, 7:54 PM
Has anybody had a rifle built by black forge? They have lifetime warranty and the upgrades and parts put into the guns sound pretty top notch.

Basically, I would like to know if it is overpriced to pay $1,700 for a built, cera-coated, adjustable trigger, 16" brand new chrome lined barrel, pinned stock, PBS-5 barrel shroud, bullet buttoned, and shipped here Tula Krinkov complete rifle? What is re-sale for these guns like? Does anyone here have one? Thanks again.

AKSOG
02-23-2013, 8:11 PM
okay, Are the east German barrels chrome lined and new?

Is the price of the rifle too much then? I kind find a complete rifle anywhere for reference.

They are chrome lined and virgin. They pop up from time to time. I think I saw on on GB a couple days ago for $325. Just don't butcher one up by cutting it. I would say $1700-$2000 is in normal retail range for a professionally built krink. I would just make sure the barrel was high quality along with the work done.

MrPlink
02-23-2013, 8:47 PM
I think the blue Jack barrel makes more sense. Its as close to spec as you can get these days unless you are lucky enough to find a real krink barrel.

AK all day
02-23-2013, 8:59 PM
okay, Well I trust the builder from my research, and like what is put into it. I think I will go ahead and buy the professionally built one. Thanks everyone. :)

hellayella
02-24-2013, 12:37 AM
Akfiles member ctrax has the fake cans for sale...pm him

MrPlink
02-24-2013, 1:08 AM
Akfiles member ctrax has the fake cans for sale...pm him

I think he only has the generic fake can style ones. I'm looking for a stylized one like a later PBS series can. I see the old kvar ones pop up from time to time, but they are usually very expensive. I'm tempted to try my luck with an aluminium airsoft model

AK all day
02-24-2013, 1:29 AM
Mr. plink,

I know a place in so-cal who has an Airsoft PBS-5 fake cans for $60. I don't know about availablity online.

MrPlink
02-24-2013, 3:36 AM
Mr. plink,

I know a place in so-cal who has an Airsoft PBS-5 fake cans for $60. I don't know about availablity online.

Is that what you are going with?
If so lemme know how it goes

hellayella
02-24-2013, 3:43 AM
He has both types: ask E120

MrPlink
02-24-2013, 4:21 AM
He has both types: ask E120

gotcha.
now to create an akfiles account. wish me luck!

asheron2
02-24-2013, 7:51 AM
Akbuilder was stocking krinkov barrels, and I ordered krinkov kit from rguns a few months ago and still have not received it.

SJgunguy24
02-24-2013, 6:25 PM
Depends how accurate the person want it built. A few places are higher than PoH. Ted Marshall @ Marshall Arms is one.

Starting off with the 74uLLC receiver is a good start. But most builders are just happy banging one out as long as it works.

Some might be happy with "it works." But not all of them are.

Has anybody had a rifle built by black forge? They have lifetime warranty and the upgrades and parts put into the guns sound pretty top notch.

Basically, I would like to know if it is overpriced to pay $1,700 for a built, cera-coated, adjustable trigger, 16" brand new chrome lined barrel, pinned stock, PBS-5 barrel shroud, bullet buttoned, and shipped here Tula Krinkov complete rifle? What is re-sale for these guns like? Does anyone here have one? Thanks again.

That sounds like a decent price shipped. I know some that I built went for double that, these were matching kits with original barrels.
Be wary of "Lifetime warranty", whos lifetime?

They are chrome lined and virgin. They pop up from time to time. I think I saw on on GB a couple days ago for $325. Just don't butcher one up by cutting it. I would say $1700-$2000 is in normal retail range for a professionally built krink. I would just make sure the barrel was high quality along with the work done.

I thought the German barrels were 223. Unless you get the original barrel or a bluejack barrel, it will need to be turned to allow the barrel parts to go where they need to.

AKSOG
02-24-2013, 7:20 PM
I thought the German barrels were 223. Unless you get the original barrel or a bluejack barrel, it will need to be turned to allow the barrel parts to go where they need to.

There are still MPI-KM74 barrels floating around chambered in 5.45x39. They should not be confused with the Weiger .223 barrels.

CIV Tactical
03-02-2013, 7:33 AM
I got my PBS5 from gunbroker for both my m92 and my tula. I dont know if their still available but thats where I found mine. I have had no problems with RGUNS. I ordered the tula and the 1969 izzy kit from them and they both showed up and they are great kits. The Tula krink kit is absolutely a dream. Dillon do not hesitate to have the guys at blackforge build you out. They do great work. As far as my Tula goes I am going to keep it a pistol with stock permanently folded so I can keep as many original parts as possible without dealing with 922r compliance.

hellayella
03-02-2013, 8:28 AM
my Tula krink with original barrel costed me an arm and a leg: $2k