PDA

View Full Version : WTT OD Green Pmags for Foliage Green...

cundiff5535
12-30-2012, 12:04 PM
Hey guys, I am looking for some Foliage Green 30 round Pmags. Customer changed a build that I was doing from OD to Foliage and am without correct colored mags.

I have 3 OD (2 with Windows) PMags... all three are brand new but, one is out of the packaging. None of the three have ever been loaded.

I am looking for 3 Foliage. I would prefer windowed mags but its not 100% necessary.

Here's the story...

A friend had me put together a custom AR before everyone went totally crazy. The build was scheduled to be black, silver/Nickel Boron, and OD green. I finished it up and it honestly looked fantastic! The thing that set it off was the barrel and buffer tube were Nickel Boron, matching the bolt (From the guys at WMD). He came to pick it up a few days ago and... Silly me )Really stupid me)... I had a Foliage green CTR stock laying out. My friend asked if he could see the Foliage green CTR on the rifle instead of the OD Moe that was installed.

Since I am a nice guy, I said sure... well that lead to him wanting to swap out all the furniture (I do have to admit, the foliage looked better with contrasting parts). Well, the whole build has been swapped for Foliage green parts and all OD stuff was sold to a few folks in California. I am however stuck with no Mags. I have 3 OD Pmags that were meant for this build... The fact that Pmags are so hard to get right now, he is stuck as I am not just letting him "use" the OD's.

Does anyone have 3 Foliage Green mags that they would be willing to trade for my OD green?

Here is the breakdown of what I have...

2 OD Green Gen1 windowed Pmags (New still in packaging)
1 OD Green M revision non-windowed Pmag (New not in packaging)

None of my mags have ever been loaded. All three come with the dust covers and the only reason that the one is not in its packaging is because that is the one I had in the rifle when I gave the buyer it.

Please let me know if anyone can help me out here!

Thanks a million guys. (I am not looking to sell these as I do not want to add to this gauging craziness... If I have to sell to buy Foliage, these will just get put on Gunbroker and they will sell for what they sell for).

Thanks
Bobby C

NO MAGS... HELP!!

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w481/cundiff5535/IMG_2780_zpsb0de7ebd.jpg

OD Green Mags....

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w481/cundiff5535/IMG_2781_zps745b0a13.jpg

cundiff5535
01-01-2013, 6:03 PM
Bump

cundiff5535
01-03-2013, 12:15 PM
Still looking...

cundiff5535
01-05-2013, 8:17 PM
Ttt

Siddicken1953
01-06-2013, 1:46 AM
i have 7 or 8 foliage, no windows

Uhhlexxxis
01-06-2013, 4:25 AM
I have a few foliage windowed PMAGs, though I'm only interested in trading two for your two OD windowed PMAGs.

just throwin' it out there.

-lex

cundiff5535
01-07-2013, 2:58 PM
PM's sent to you both!