PDA

View Full Version : Bullpups suck videos

CK_32
09-23-2012, 10:35 AM
I know this is going to be posted sooner or later.. but...

gGS4nzErbR8

jPqTrYwQ5G8

I just wanted to throw my $.02 on it. Even tho I know there is about 90% yager haters and milarms fans. But I agree with a lot of what he has to say and think milarms response was kind of just to get some views but didnt have any real solid points and some what added to yagers video..

But here's my take on the points...

1. Mag Release: I have used one and shot a few mags through one and have to agree its not the BEST design and can see where it could cause a problem.. Mac addresses having to take your eyes of the threat but yager just addresses on how awkward it is.. My problem with it was (yes i wasn't the most experienced with it) but tried a semi quick mag change and did a time or 2 not fully depress the release due to having to push the button up and pull the mag down.. I find that if rushed or stressed you can try to pull down before you fully depress the release and end up stuck.

2. 20/20" BBL: I actually like that from the bullpup design and have always wanted to make my own version due to being compact yet having full BBL.

3. Brass Across Nose: I fully agree with yager although not actually shooting left handed but with macs argument wasn't really the best because everyone knows if you have to kink your neck to fire the rifle is a horrid design.. Do that with your AR/AK for more than 5 min and see how well that works out.. Let alone trying to focus on your sights seeing brass fly inches from your face..

4. Sling: Yes for the sling mount that was horrid at least for that sling attachment.. I'm sure a different single point sling would work but the sling the guy had on there was no going to work for anyone..

5 Trigger: not sure if this is all of them but the one I used the trigger sucked to all hell and felt very hollow plasticey and from what I was told the triggers they come with your stuck with.

But I too agree with yager they are not the best rifles and only have one good thing to them IMO which is the 20/20 BBL..

So there is my thought and figured this would stir up good discussions from many just because its yager vs mac but had my own opinions on it.

And before I get the I don't like him because he dresses like a tard or the he thinks he knows all the guy states in all his videos thats "His thoughts" as these are mine and are not the worlds order just his views.. Yet thats all people have against him (at least that gets brought up) is his clothing and style (which I have no clue how that judgs someones opinion if its wright or not) and his know it all attitude.. Which is his job and travis/costa are the same way but are cooler at it and every tactical instructor.. Its their job to show you they 100% believe in their views or who would want to take a class of some one who thinks this could maybe be the way to run a carbine.

But again the guy says that's how he sees it and its not how it is just his thoughts...

So please lets stick to the gun debate topics and not their fashion sense or because you dont like the guy and make stuff up for an argument.. Lets go beyond that.

So flame suite on :chris:

Merc1138
09-23-2012, 11:21 AM
Hey, it's James Yager trolling for channel views on the gun forums again.

Stay tuned next for "glocks suck", "shotguns suck", "sigs suck", and "hk sucks".

CK_32
09-23-2012, 11:30 AM
Hey, it's James Yager trolling for channel views on the gun forums again.

Stay tuned next for "glocks suck", "shotguns suck", "sigs suck", and "hk sucks".

http://cdn.memestache.com/2012/6/20/133b23022b01ee576219859dd73c7209.jpg

MrPlink
09-23-2012, 12:37 PM
So what? Dont like em? Dont use em.
No need for a dear diary about it.

RuggedJay
09-23-2012, 12:41 PM
Try shooting a Steyr AUG left handed. I hope you like Brass for breakfast.

QuarterBoreGunner
09-23-2012, 12:45 PM

LOL WUT?

Mr310
09-23-2012, 12:52 PM

LOL WUT?

I love how that post made me think I was retarded for a full 3 seconds.

gwgn02
09-23-2012, 1:00 PM
Kel tec RFB is all win IMO

joelberg
09-23-2012, 1:03 PM
That guy seemed like a douche.

Cypriss32
09-23-2012, 1:06 PM
My biggest dislike with them is:
TRIGGERS SUCK!!!!!!!

I played with a friends AUG and had a one of the last MSARS off the line. I couldnt stand the triggers. If felt like complete crap. I sold my MSAR and kinda regret it. I think it was a great rifle. Ill prolly buy another when they re-release them.

chead
09-23-2012, 1:11 PM
I seriously can't tell if they're joking. Has anyone ever dumped the trigger pack out by pulling on the sling? Why would use that sling with that rifle? You can change the ejection side of the rifle, not to mention more modern bullpup designs forward eject..

RuggedJay
09-23-2012, 1:14 PM
I seriously can't tell if they're joking. Has anyone ever dumped the trigger pack out by pulling on the sling? Why would use that sling with that rifle? You can change the ejection side of the rifle, not to mention more modern bullpup designs forward eject..

I know you can change the ejection side but what if you need to switch shoulders while your shooting.

Not to mention they're butt ugly. The FS2000 looks like a bloated radiation mutated fish.

james758
09-23-2012, 1:17 PM
The only upsided to a bullpup are that you get a longer barrel and a shorter rifle, AND... the center of gravity for the bullpup is between your body and trigger hand, as opposed to between your trigger hand and off hand.
The downsides include, but are not limited to: horrible trigger, inefficient mag changes (especially when prone), unable to shoot left handed (i know some of them have design aspects which allow left hand shooting but they are the rare exception and not the rule), and a VERY short sight radius. Those downsides are all pretty much deal breakers for me.

I don't want to knock on someone elses preference, but those bullpup designs are just not exactly my cup of tea.

chead
09-23-2012, 1:29 PM
I know you can change the ejection side but what if you need to switch shoulders while your shooting.

Not to mention they're butt ugly. The FS2000 looks like a bloated radiation mutated fish.

So put your face further back from the ejection port. You'll eat brass from an AR or AK too if you ride the port with your face.

Scratch705
09-23-2012, 1:40 PM
at least FN made both their bullpups with that brass in face in mind. the fs2000 drops brass out the front, and the p90 drops brass straight down.

AleksandreCz
09-23-2012, 1:43 PM
I am a righty And I never shot a gun left handed why would I if the gun is designed to be shot right handed ?

tuna quesadilla
09-23-2012, 1:44 PM
I am a righty And I never shot a gun left handed why would I if the gun is designed to be shot right handed ?

Shooting around walls/obstacles. Being "gun ambidextrous" is a very good skill to have."

Also, rapid mag changes while prone SUCK with a bullpup.

Merc1138
09-23-2012, 1:46 PM

Because not every situation is convenient enough to let you shoot from only one side? Like needing to shoot from the left side of a wall/barricade/car/etc.

chead
09-23-2012, 2:37 PM
at least FN made both their bullpups with that brass in face in mind. the fs2000 drops brass out the front, and the p90 drops brass straight down.

Straight down aka dick ejection.

The Virus
09-23-2012, 3:23 PM
Thats not the only thing sucking, the guys in the video, the horrible audio quality to name two.
For the love of god, buy a wireless lav mic, your'e going through all this trouble to make a video (albiet crappy) why not get at least decent sound.

BigRobb
09-23-2012, 3:53 PM
So, it seems he is instructing a course and a client brought an AUG. So he decides "hey bro, let me make a video about your gun" and just totally tears the person's gun down. Most likely in front of him. That's just disrespectful. Of course the comments are disabled in fear of deflating his ego.

There's many reasons why people buy certain guns. Not everything works for everyone on a platform. I agree some bullpups aren't the prettiest to look at. But if it works, and works for you then who cares? Beyond that and reliability, the rest boils down to training.

NSR500
09-23-2012, 4:14 PM
James Yeager is a dumb f*** trolling for attention because his reputation was tainted by his cowardice.
Most modern bullpups are perfectly fine and can run well if you choose the right slings. As for the triggers... They can be improved upon, but out of the box they're not like AR triggers. Then again, the triggers never will be that great, just like Glock boys wanting 1911 feeling triggers.

CK_32
09-23-2012, 4:21 PM
So, it seems he is instructing a course and a client brought an AUG. So he decides "hey bro, let me make a video about your gun" and just totally tears the person's gun down. Most likely in front of him. That's just disrespectful.

Carbine classes are run like military and they will talk sh** right to your face.. Usually they make a joke and its more of tough love than disrespectful. At least the 1 I've been 2 and other I watched my buddy give.

Of course the comments are disabled in fear of deflating his ego.

Have you seen the comments idiots put on YouTube.. I'm supposed YouTube hasn't disabled comments all together with the idiots who just post garbage to be an idiot on there.

90% of which are kids who are airsoft/xbox commandos giving war advice from their "war time" skills and experience.. And with the amount of haters his videos have even if he makes a positive video guys are just going to talk sh** anyways.. It's not even my channel and I get annoyed reading the replies.

tuna quesadilla
09-23-2012, 4:35 PM
Of course the comments are disabled in fear of deflating his ego.

The comments are disabled because mere mention of the name "James Yeager" sends people into a frothing rage that ends up with personal attacks being hurled. There's a BIG controversy about something that happened with/to James Yeager in Iraq and people with too much bravado like to give there opinion when it really isn't needed. The last Yeager thread on this forum ended up getting deleted and I'm sure this one will too. See NSR500's post. :rolleyes:

Merc1138
09-23-2012, 4:35 PM
Carbine classes are run like military and they will talk sh** right to your face.. Usually they make a joke and its more of tough love than disrespectful. At least the 1 I've been 2 and other I watched my buddy give.

Have you seen the comments idiots put on YouTube.. I'm supposed YouTube hasn't disabled comments all together with the idiots who just post garbage to be an idiot on there.

90% of which are kids who are airsoft/xbox commandos giving war advice from their "war time" skills and experience.. And with the amount of haters his videos have even if he makes a positive video guys are just going to talk sh** anyways.. It's not even my channel and I get annoyed reading the replies.

Haven't been in the military so I'm not going to comment on that perspective. However, if I'm paying someone hundreds of dollars(possibly more) to be an instructor, I expect respect. I'm not paying them to make a crappy video to post on youtube and hope it gets spread around for page views(ad money).

Yes, the guy's sling setup was indeed dumb(the blocking of the CH), and I'd expect such a mistake to get called out. Again, not to make a stupid video to post on youtube.

I can only assume that they asked the guy about whether they could use his rifle for a video, and he wasn't on camera so it's not as if their goal was to ridicule him via stupid youtube videos, but that's still not what he paid for.

Additionally, I've seen the video about James running away from combat, but to be honest I still can't tell wtf is going on in that video other than they're getting shot at and someone seems to be yelling into a radio at some point(and at no point could I identify anyone in the video as being James). Someone with more experience in those situations might be able to pick out the things that I'm missing, but I don't care. What I do know is that James posts videos with titles that he knows will stir the pot and cause them to get posted repeatedly on gun forums, and even other youtube people to produce video responses(like the MAC guy did) driving even more traffic towards James' own video and youtube page. He takes a couple examples of something and then points out the flaws(I'm not saying he's a liar), but then intentionally ignores other examples/models/products/configurations that do work fine just so he can get the fanboys rabid. Now anyone subscribed to MAC's channel who didn't even know about James' channel previously, knows about it and has probably viewed the video(and maybe others, or possibly even subscribed to his channel now).

It's funny, but by disabling the youtube comments on such a video, he forces discussion to happen on gun forums(and for people to post video responses instead of just talking crap in the youtube comments), and thus expose even more people to the videos and his youtube channel(and possibly his training business as well).

Is there anything wrong with that? No, not really. Like I said, it's not like he was lying in the video. However he is a shrewd businessman using the tactics of a troll to drive visibility and revenue.

NSR500
09-23-2012, 4:47 PM
Those that can, do. Those that can't, make YouTube videos.

BigRobb
09-23-2012, 4:49 PM

I was just under the thought that someone shelled out a good chunk of change only to get bashed. I haven't taken any carbine classes, but am former military; so I can see how that can be the case. Tough love and muscle memory exercises do wonders in a short time frame of training. Either way, it isn't the military, nor basic training. I'd expect some kind of respect.

As for youtube comments, yes most of them are unintelligible. Generally I don't even scroll to the comments section haha.

That being said, he does have alot of good points in alot of his videos. But he isn't always right. I have seen a few, including the 1911's suck one (comments disabled there too and I love 1911's). I am not one of these haters, but James Yeager does come off as a person with a big ego. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, popular or unpopular. Just generally speaking, most people with big egos don't like being told a differing view; especially if it is valid and has the chance to prove them wrong.

Edited to add a point

zfields
09-23-2012, 4:54 PM
Oh no, a firearms person/instructor/owner with a type A personality, never seen that before!

starsnuffer
09-23-2012, 5:01 PM
"My mommy told me that anything that isn't an AR is un-American, and therefor must be homoerotic, blasphemous, and wrong. And while I keep a blow up AUG dressed in a tutu in my closet for those special moments when my minister comes over, I feel obligated to make a video and post it on the internet to the contrary so no one will realize just how small and insecure I am".

At least that's what I got out of the video.

-W

Josh3239
09-23-2012, 5:08 PM
Reloads are easy and compared to many other guns take about the same amount of time. And you don't have to lose sight of your target.

xBbJhv39IUM

You can still shoot weakside without a second bolt group.

BXZx0zzXcmM

Just because it is different hardly means it sucks. If you are operating in tight corners it would make more sense. It is always hard to talk about reloads when you are stuck with bullet buttons.

CK_32
09-23-2012, 5:17 PM
Not bad josh. You make all that look easy.. I like that little trick you did with the cup of your hand to deflect the brass..

I'm not saying its wrong but it's just not my cup o tea..

And after just watching the video again yager clearly tells the guy to not talk "too much sh**" about the guys gun.. Says because he's huge but you can see its more of a take it easy the guys gun sucks but don't blow him up on the net.. So guys attacking yager about "bashing the poor guy" is obviously chilled by yager hate because its all the other dude but yet again yager gets the rap and is the a hole beig a di**..

When he actually tells the guy to take it easy in the beginning of the video but again like I said earlier its a dry humor these class instructors usually have.. There carbine classes not ballet classes so the tough humor is there.. As in all man related sports if any one has ever played football, baseball, wrestling what have you in high school or college.. So your taking a combat class so stop being so sencative lol

RED VASQUEZ
09-23-2012, 10:27 PM
Oh no, a firearms person/instructor/owner with a type A personality, never seen that before!

You want type A personalities? Try working around crop duster pilots! But back to topic: I have yet to shoot a bullpup rifle--I'll form my own judgement when I do. I watch several firearms channels including Yeager's and Sturmgewehre's, but I don't take their opinions to be law. I watch them for entertainment, information, and ideas for my gun wish list.

Josh3239
09-23-2012, 10:32 PM
Not bad josh. You make all that look easy.. I like that little trick you did with the cup of your hand to deflect the brass..

Heh, thanks but not me. Just some old vids some guys (iirc from ARF) made to respond to some of those complaints.

Timmay
09-24-2012, 12:46 AM
I personally don't like bullpups however it's not my choice it's is your and I know a few people who love them, although I consider them to be stupid human beings (lol friends of mine hopefully they see this). But those two gutter mouths are nobodies!

I would love for his *** to yell at me "military" style. He might find himself back in that ditch. (funny for those who know what I am talking about).

I shot a few SA80 variants in Iraq and I hated them I think less than the Brits did. Just saying. I felt like I was a father telling them that the **** toy I just bought for my son was just as good as the neighbors kids toy. But with anything if you practice enough with that platform you can become deadly proficient.

Sicarius
09-24-2012, 9:35 AM
First off, I do like bulpups and granted they do have their faws, that was a lot of slander on a patron's firearm. I would be a bit upset myself it were mine. I pay to get professional instruction on how to best use a particular firearm of my choice to improve on it by working around it's shortcomings and capitolizing on its strong points.
For being one of the first mainstream bulpups, the aug platform was revolutionary in the late 70s. Tactics since then has greatly evolved since then and while some conventional firearms were easy to adapt, the aug is really not capable. The operator is the one that has to which is why you take professional instructional courses. They should compare to the fs2k instead of applying modern tactics to an inflexable 30+ year old design. Even so, it really comes down to the training and the capability for the user to manipulate the firearm. The aug is still a very effective weapon.
Kevin

starsnuffer
09-24-2012, 9:53 AM
Shooting around walls/obstacles. Being "gun ambidextrous" is a very good skill to have."

Also, rapid mag changes while prone SUCK with a bullpup.

Don't miss so much and you won't have to do "rapid mag changes while prone". They aren't difficult unless you shoot prone 1950's style with your body canted 45 to the bore.

-W

Merc1138
09-24-2012, 9:57 AM
Don't miss so much and you won't have to do "rapid mag changes while prone". They aren't difficult unless you shoot prone 1950's style with your body canted 45 to the bore.

-W

LOL, are you serious? "don't miss so much", wow...

Any other keyboard commandos have such sage advice?

tuna quesadilla
09-24-2012, 10:39 AM

-W

^^^^ See what I mean? This is exactly the kind of internet tough guy with too much bravado and too little experience that I was talking about in my earlier post.

chead
09-24-2012, 11:19 AM
I have never been in combat but I have shot a lot of guns and I can say with pretty good certainty if I ever had to shoot in a stress situation I would not be hitting my targets as well as I do standing still at the range. The body undergoes a lot of rapid changes in a stress situation, and even putting aside the psychological, the physical can make it very difficult to even keep your rifle on target. It doesn't mean you're weak, stupid, or even a bad shooter, it just means it's stressful and difficult.

Multra
09-24-2012, 11:47 AM
Ah the great coward yager dispensing knowledge again...

MilitaryArms
09-24-2012, 11:48 AM
But I agree with a lot of what he has to say and think milarms response was kind of just to get some views but didnt have any real solid points and some what added to yagers video..
I created the video in response to a thread on GetofftheX (Yeagers board). We were having a detailed discussion so I opted to make a short video to express my points to their arguments, I made it public. I also pointed links to Yeagers board and video so people could take part in the discussion on his board.

If the accusation is that I make videos for my viewers, guilty as charged. Can you think of another reason to have a YouTube channel? Isn't the whole point of YouTube to have people watch videos?

1. Mag Release: I have used one and shot a few mags through one and have to agree its not the BEST design and can see where it could cause a problem.. Mac addresses having to take your eyes of the threat but yager just addresses on how awkward it is.. My problem with it was (yes i wasn't the most experienced with it) but tried a semi quick mag change and did a time or 2 not fully depress the release due to having to push the button up and pull the mag down.. I find that if rushed or stressed you can try to pull down before you fully depress the release and end up stuck.
You admit you're not experienced with the rifle. Have you watched people fumble around with AR's and AK's they're not familiar with during reloads? I have. All that proves is that you need time with the weapon.

2. 20/20" BBL: I actually like that from the bullpup design and have always wanted to make my own version due to being compact yet having full BBL.
About the only advantage I see to bullpups over conventional rifles is OAL. They offer nothing else over a standard rifle. I'm not an advocate of bullpups, however I do take issue with some of the claims made by Jeff in Yeagers video. Things like you can just pull the take down pin out and cause the rifle to spontaneously disassemble. You can't. I would buy Jeff dinner if he could pull that sling mount out (that's what it is after all -- it's designed to be yanked on) without hitting the disassembly button.

It's clear that Jeff hadn't even fired the rifle before offering his commentary on how bad AUG's suck. He admits this in the video. He's has some pretty harsh criticisms of a rifle never even fired up until that point.

3. Brass Across Nose: I fully agree with yager although not actually shooting left handed but with macs argument wasn't really the best because everyone knows if you have to kink your neck to fire the rifle is a horrid design.. Do that with your AR/AK for more than 5 min and see how well that works out.. Let alone trying to focus on your sights seeing brass fly inches from your face..
It's a training issue. Is it ideal? No, but the charge is you WILL get brass in the face when you fire it from the off-hand. That's a fallacy. I'll prove it soon in a bullpup shoot-off video once I have my A3 in hand. If this was such a major issue, police departments, federal agencies and militaries in 31 countries wouldn't use the AUG. It's one of the most successful bullpup rifles in history.

4. Sling: Yes for the sling mount that was horrid at least for that sling attachment.. I'm sure a different single point sling would work but the sling the guy had on there was no going to work for anyone..
You are correct, a 3 point sling in an AUG is a very bad idea. Heck, I think 3 point slings are a bad idea in general.

5 Trigger: not sure if this is all of them but the one I used the trigger sucked to all hell and felt very hollow plasticey and from what I was told the triggers they come with your stuck with.
Some are bad, some aren't too bad. It depends on the rifle in question. However, it doesn't make all bullpups suck, IMHO.

But I too agree with yager they are not the best rifles and only have one good thing to them IMO which is the 20/20 BBL..
Yeager doesn't even give the rifle that much credit. He dismisses the usefulness of the short design completely. If you agree with him, then you agree everything about the bullpup concept is "s**tty".

So there is my thought and figured this would stir up good discussions from many just because its yager vs mac but had my own opinions on it.
Opinions are a good thing. It's also a good thing that we have so many choices in the marketplace for rifles.

I wouldn't choose any bullpup as my go to rifle. While I enjoy shooting them, I realize their benefits (and their flaws), and I think they're viable fighting tools, I prefer conventional rifles.

It's also worth note that the gentleman that loaned James his rifle wasn't all too pleased about Jeff's shenanigans either.

From the owner:
my name is michael phillips this is also my call sign i am now one of james new alumni that was my pre 86 aug the 1.5 was originalthat i lent a stranger at the palmyra rifle shoot .when asked i also lent a p-7m-13 out to the same individual.can't wait for that video.james asked at the end of the first day if any one had a red dot or halo gragh for a new student i loaned my eotech.another student didn't have a gunbelt the first day of class.the next day i brought in a viking tactical to lend.in the course description it stated to bring rifle with sling.no where in the course outline did it say ar-15's only.i had issue with the 2 point and was looking for constructive advice from james on how to remedy this.(single bungee type sling) i have no problem with james bullpup sucks theory.every one on here knows james however it was disingenuous of jeff the actor to use my gun in the video with out permission.but what got me was "burn through this dudes ammo,poor guy"if jeff had to work for a living he might realize that ammo is getting expensive.is this the caliber of instructor you want teaching.james course was great. jeff sucks

CK_32
09-24-2012, 12:09 PM
You admit you're not experienced with the rifle. Have you watched people fumble around with AR's and AK's they're not familiar with during reloads? I have. All that proves is that you need time with the weapon.

Very true and valid point. But I just feel they are a little harder to get use to not being the norm set up as most conventional rifles being you almost have to build complete different skills and tactics with them than just making minor changes from one conventional style to the next..

But I agree they don't exactly suck but are just different.

It's also a good thing that we have so many choices in the marketplace for rifles.

[Quote]I wouldn't choose any bullpup as my go to rifle. I think they're viable fighting tools, I prefer conventional rifles.

I fully agree with said above but in a little more words to not have to explain my thoughts out later. Reason I gave my opinion in the OP to hopefully not have to break down and explain later.

But thank you for the response and love some of your videos others I'm not a fan of like with all YouTube channels. Can't agree with everything. But I wasn't really trying to call your channel out but just to put my views on the 2 as I didn't fully agree with some things yager says on his video.

But now the short quick video makes more sense.

MilitaryArms
09-24-2012, 12:12 PM
It's all good.

I think my short video probably gives folks the idea I'm a big proponent of bullpups. I'll deal with that in the future when I dedicate a video to them. I just wanted to put a short video together to address the discussions being made over on James' board.

I am looking forward to both the AUG A3 hitting the market and the IWI Tavor.

CK_32
09-24-2012, 12:12 PM
Ah the great coward yager dispensing knowledge again...

Lol I have a feeling you gave his video a thumbs down before even hitting play. :rolleyes:

Matt P
09-24-2012, 5:12 PM
Very true and valid point. But I just feel they are a little harder to get use to not being the norm set up as most conventional rifles being you almost have to build complete different skills and tactics with them than just making minor changes from one conventional style to the next..
What does this above statement mean? Most conventional rifles? Build different skills for different rifles.
What is the depth of your formal instruction and with who please?
This is important as you seem to offer all kinds of opinion.

But thank you for the response and love some of your videos others I'm not a fan of like with all YouTube channels. Can't agree with everything. But I wasn't really trying to call your channel out but just to put my views on the 2 as I didn't fully agree with some things yager says on his video.

Now you do not agree with more of what was said in the 1st video?

But I wasn't really trying to call your channel out but just to put my views on the 2 as I didn't fully agree with some things yager says on his video.

It seemed you agreed with most everything that was said in the first video with exception to the barrel length. Now you have changed your mind?
Have you ever trained with that particular outfit?

So who have you trained with that allows for the sense that the first video outfit seems to be the most credible in opinion?

CK_32
09-24-2012, 5:21 PM
sigh......

I think ill need my computer for this one... ^^

CK_32
09-24-2012, 5:54 PM
What does this above statement mean? Most conventional rifles? Build different skills for different rifles.
What is the depth of your formal instruction and with who please?
This is important as you seem to offer all kinds of opinion.

Does this really need an answer.. If you dont know or cant see the style differences between a bulpup and a AR/ACR/SCAR/AK/FAL I can go on if you need... I dont even know why I bothered to reply with an opening question like that.

Now you do not agree with more of what was said in the 1st video?

If you would care to watch the video of yager you can see he touches up on a few more things than I mentioned... I agree/disagreed with what I posted.. Didnt feel the need to break down EVERY point he has in the video but for you ill make sure I do that next time.. Sorry I offended.

But as in all his videos yes I agree with a lot having the same views as him on a lot of things but no... I DO NOT AGREE WITH EVERYTHING HE SAYS.

It seemed you agreed with most everything that was said in the first video with exception to the barrel length. Now you have changed your mind?

Again.... Watch the video... And read my responses.. I don't agree with EVERYTHING said.

Have you ever trained with that particular outfit?

No my girlfriend has outfits.. I wear clothes :rolleyes:

So who have you trained with that allows for the sense that the first video outfit seems to be the most credible in opinion?

WTF is an outfit?!?! Stop being a keyboard commando and use English. And I have a buddy who gives carbine classes/pistol classes... Why does that matter at all.. I'm really confused why everyone on this forum thinks being a navy scout seal delta 6 means anything..

But please go on about your bashing my posts... Because you obviously must be highly ranked delta 6 with the highest of all "outfits" and are going to critique my every move here to try and make me look like a fool to feel better about your self... So please...

Show everyone how much better and experienced you are and your only opinion in this world everyone must agree with because having a open opinion of my own which I never said was the only right way and merely added my $.02 to their videos for the sake of my opinion... But please explain how I was wrong and am an idiot for having a mind of my own and agree with yager because I dont hate him because he dresses weird or is mean :(

:popcorn:

Multra
09-24-2012, 6:19 PM
I watched it, and it was full of ****.
"This isnt ergonomic" One of the great features of a bull pup is that they are ergonomic. Weight in the back and compact without sacrificing accuracy.

"Herp brass in the face" Try moving your head back a bit. It has a scope, not irons you will still hit things on target.

"mag release sucks" Way better than an m16.

I wouldnt take shooting lessons from a guy that cant aim, why in the world would I take "tactical" lessons from a guy that runs in a fire fight, much less cant put a car in gear.

Lol I have a feeling you gave his video a thumbs down before even hitting play. :rolleyes:

Matt P
09-25-2012, 9:52 AM
Removed by me... Too much effort to make no difference...........

CK_32
09-25-2012, 10:24 AM
http://images.wikia.com/theamazingworldofgumball/images/7/7c/Creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generator-how-fascinating-please-go-on-20381e.jpg

But that's funny coming to a forum and posting for discussion and to kill time in my day is apparently wanting attention. Members need to stop taking sh** so personal and mind their own dam business is what it is. I come here for discussion your the one calling me out and crying about everything I do so your the one looking for an argument. I could care less who reads my posts I just put my views out there to possible open someone else to another way of thinking. If not oh well.. But everyone has to show how much smarter they are than everyone and boast their skills and personal attacks..

the86d
09-25-2012, 11:21 AM
Did it really need a video response?

It was an opinion (well, a set of them), and the responder may have too much free time... :)

CK_32
09-25-2012, 11:27 AM

It was an opinion (well, a set of them), and the responder may have too much free time... :)

That is very true^ its either post and read here or work.. Who wants to do that haha

Merc1138
09-25-2012, 11:33 AM
But that's funny coming to a forum and posting for discussion and to kill time in my day is apparently wanting attention. Members need to stop taking sh** so personal and mind their own dam business is what it is. I come here for discussion your the one calling me out and crying about everything I do so your the one looking for an argument. I could care less who reads my posts I just put my views out there to possible open someone else to another way of thinking. If not oh well.. But everyone has to show how much smarter they are than everyone and boast their skills and personal attacks..

Obviously discussing something on an internet forum is nothing more than being an attention whore, why else would he have discussed your posting habits on a forum. Oh wait...

CK_32
09-25-2012, 11:58 AM
Obviously discussing something on an internet forum is nothing more than being an attention whore, why else would he have discussed your posting habits on a forum. Oh wait...

I just find it funny how my simple little opinion annoys so many people...

I read plenty of opinions I do not agree with but hardly feel the need to express my self about it. I just think its funny how he's cratiquining me talking on their opinions when he's doing the same to mine... So I'm not sure what he's preaching doing the exact same as my OP..

And where I claimed to be a combat commando..?? I've used the rifle and simply shared my opinion on it.. That's all.. But it seems to drastically offend people because I'm not Chris costa or Travis hayley to have an opinion or time on something and to share it.. I'm just over seeing everyone throwing out these stupid arguments on credibility like you have to be a world class combat technician to have a reliable opinion and experience on a f**ing firearm. Im faily confidant in the knowledge I have and share with the amount of rounds or time fondling said firearms to give a opinion on things.. And if I have tons of time behind it I say so if I have very little I also mention that as well as in the video but everyone is so set on debunking everyone's view to look smarter than the next member and look cool for the boards yea it goes off into a personal problem than a discussion in my book.

SilverTauron
09-25-2012, 12:00 PM
Mall ninja BS, Volume 2.

Someone send this video to the US Secret Service. The protectors of the President should know ASAP that their choice of the FNH P90 is a mistake. James Yeager the Great has spoken.

BigRobb
09-25-2012, 12:33 PM

I believe the video response was because MAC felt differently and wanted to show them that a bullpup isn't 100% garbage. Comments were disabled so he made a vid. I'm not MAC, but that's just kind of putting 2 and 2 together there.

MilitaryArms
09-25-2012, 2:06 PM
I believe the video response was because MAC felt differently and wanted to show them that a bullpup isn't 100% garbage. Comments were disabled so he made a vid. I'm not MAC, but that's just kind of putting 2 and 2 together there.

Good guess, thanks.

I mean, I'm sure I could have found something else to do with that 15 minutes on a weekend. I will say, I'm flattered someone out there is so concerned with how I spend my time... it means that someone cares. :D

Merc1138
09-25-2012, 2:09 PM
Good guess, thanks.

I mean, I'm sure I could have found something else to do with that 15 minutes on a weekend. I will say, I'm flattered someone out there is so concerned with how I spend my time... it means that someone cares. :D

You have to remember that some of these folks have barely grasped using the internet, and don't understand that taking a quick video with some basic edits and uploading it to youtube only takes a few minutes. In their minds you spent hours editing celluloid with a razor blade and scotch tape, and being in color is a massive achievement for you.