PDA

View Full Version : Linberta Semi-Auto

eclectic
08-14-2012, 3:27 PM
So I may be dooming myself to a two-fold increase in price by posting this on the Calguns forums, but what do we think of these?

http://www.slickguns.com/sites/default/files/32389-DEFAULT-L_0.jpg
Linberta Semi-Auto (Tactical) - Bud's Gun Shop (http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/411551704/Linberta+01LSTAC+TACTICAL+SEMI+AUTO+12ga%2C+20+%22 )

Anybody heard anything? I'd like to pick one up when I'm back. But I'm not generally one to gamble on off-brands and new products. Let me know what you guys think or have heard so far.

eclectic

eclectic
08-15-2012, 10:18 AM
No...? Not much, apparently. Wish I could post this in the Centerfire Rifles thread. :X

heavyrecoil
08-15-2012, 2:21 PM
I have never heard of Linberta guns prior to your post. It doesn't look like there is much info available. On their web site, www.linberta.com, it says they are made in Turkey-- and the only dealer currently listed is Buds Guns. IMO, you should probably not take a gamble on this one, and stick with some better-known product.

bigstickgoboom
08-15-2012, 11:59 PM
For the price you really can not go wrong. I have been dealing with Bud's for years. They have always stood behind the guns they sell. (IME) I just bought the semi auto. Ill repost after i get it. Being in the south, it will only be a day or two before it arrives.

GW
08-16-2012, 4:31 PM
If you've got the money and don't mind taking a chance...

Full Clip
08-16-2012, 6:29 PM
Bud's says "Linberta shotguns are 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!"
That mitigates the risk.

eclectic
08-17-2012, 12:20 PM
For the price you really can not go wrong. I have been dealing with Bud's for years. They have always stood behind the guns they sell. (IME) I just bought the semi auto. Ill repost after i get it. Being in the south, it will only be a day or two before it arrives.

Good on ya, Big. Appreciate it. Take some snaps if you get time of the fit & finish. Looking forward to your range report.

Bud's says "Linberta shotguns are 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!"
That mitigates the risk.

That's awesome. Do we know the time frame of this guarantee?

eclectic