PDA

View Full Version : NM Now at home I can see the link...

Korl
08-03-2012, 2:37 PM
Saw this on one of his Tweets.

"Once again @NRA uses lies & distortion to try stopping commonsense #GunControl bill http://t.co/xOIPQzl2 Time to stop mass reloading in #CA. -- Leland Y. Yee (@LelandYee)"

What does he mean reloading next? Yee's link did not work.

Please lock/delete if needed. see my last post.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

DonFerrando
08-03-2012, 2:39 PM
https://twitter.com/lelandyee

Dude. What. The. F*ck.

XD40SUBBIE
08-03-2012, 2:47 PM
First off, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is mass reloading...PLEASE SOMEONE TELL me what the hell that is? YEE, open your eyes, oh, wait those fawkers are already opened. :) Listen man, shoot an AR patterned weapon. Tell me that it can be used in the same manner as the semiautomatic rifle equipped with a Beta C, that's C for century, since I can't assume you know anything, it is for 100. As in 100 rounds that James Egan Holmes had in Colorado. Guess what you ijot? IT IS ILLEGAL IN CA!!!!Without your aberration of a bill. What a libtard?!

Calzona
08-03-2012, 2:48 PM
I gave him a reply.

@LelandYee You are trying to make criminals of literally thousands of law abiding citizens. Shame on you!

G60
08-03-2012, 2:49 PM
He's just an idiot and has no idea what he's talking about, but I asked him if he was coming after progressive presses next.

Korl
08-03-2012, 2:49 PM
Honestly that didn't come to my mind, home reloading did(making you own ammo) Who knows?

tradecraft
08-03-2012, 2:51 PM
If that guy wasn't such a loon, I'd be pretty positive he meant the normal kind of reloading.

acolytes
08-03-2012, 2:51 PM
Wow! It sounds like he is so stupid that he confuses himself.

Smokeybehr
08-03-2012, 2:54 PM
http://www.nraila.org/legislation/state-legislation/2012/8/warning-sb-249-is-californias-worst-gun-confiscation-threat-in-20-years!.aspx is the article he's trying to link to.

glockman19
08-03-2012, 2:56 PM
Well time to stock up on powder...now for a cool dry storage place. :)

taperxz
08-03-2012, 2:57 PM
Mass reloading= loading rifles in a rapid fashion ie bullet button:rolleyes:

The Senator doesn't seem to articulate himself very well.

loather
08-03-2012, 2:58 PM
This guy needs to be cleansed from the land with fire. A pox on his house!

Korl
08-03-2012, 3:02 PM
Now that i see the link better at home I believe he just cannot articulate himself. He needs to try his "mass reloading" with a bullet button not so easy. Not to mention >10rnds being illegal in a California compliant rifle w/ features.

So umm nothing to see here.

Dutch3
08-03-2012, 3:43 PM
Mass reloading= loading rifles in a rapid fashion ie bullet button:rolleyes:

Because using a tool to unlock a reduced-capacity magazine and insert another neutered mag is really rapid "mass reloading". A crowd always gathers, because it is so interesting to watch. :p

The Senator doesn't seem to articulate himself very well.

Articulation does require some basic intelligence as well as rudimentary motor skills. Just think, Senator Yee "represents" a large number of Californians. If I were in his district, I think I would be asking for a do-over.

the86d
08-05-2012, 6:29 AM
Alright, this guy is a complete Yeetard...

How many hits of <paper-blotted hallucinogen> did this guy take all at one time?

Talk about a control freak... This guy needs to be stopped from wasting our money on things HE thinks are an issue. Does he really have no solutions to any ACTUAL FACTUAL issues, such as the economy?!?!? This guy is the biggest waste of tax-payers money...

SanPedroShooter
08-05-2012, 6:47 AM
I think he means the act of ejecting an empty magazine and inserting a new one.

I dont quite make the connection, but I can only assume. Ten rounds and bullet button is not exactly high speed...

Of course I suppose we could all go featureless and actually use our old 30 rounders... I wonder if he's thought this all the way through?