PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing from CDNN

capturedlive
07-12-2012, 4:00 PM
After getting several catalogs from them, I'm seriously considering ordering a rifle from CDNN. I understand I need to set up an FFL here, have it shipped to them, etc. I was just wondering if anyone could share what their experience was like, buying from CDNN? Positive? Negative? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

9mmlaw
07-12-2012, 4:32 PM
Just make sure they are willing and able to ship to CA before ordering. I have not had any problems but it has been years since I last ordered from them.

Quiet
07-12-2012, 5:54 PM
CDNN will not modify firearms to be CA legal.

So, whatever you want to purchase must be CA legal as is or you will need to have it shipped to an out-of-state FFL, that will make it CA legal for additional fees.

BigfootHunter
07-12-2012, 7:02 PM
I only have experience with a Winchester 101 I ordered at the beginning of the year from them ($999 for a FN made belgian O/U which is apparently from the same factory as the Browning Superposed - seemed like a deal to me!). As that's just an O/U shotgun there were no California legality issues.

Guy on the phone was very helpful, they had a list of FFL's they'd dealt with in my area before. I got a couple names and numbers, hung up and the first one I called said "no problem". Called back CDNN and ordered it. Overall a painless experience. I think the guy I ordered from was named Mark, but I don't remember an extension, etc. Incidentally, If they still have any of those left and you're in the market - I definitely recommend them.

Intimid8tor
07-12-2012, 7:32 PM
I have bought many firearms from CDNN, but when I lived out of state. Good group of guys and good service every time.

capturedlive
07-12-2012, 8:25 PM
This is all good news, guys. I know the rifle I want-- Ruger M77 LH .300 Win-- is legal in California, and the price is great.To hear these are good people and that the deals go down smoothly seals the deal. Thanks, all.

Drok512
07-13-2012, 4:38 PM
i have a had good experience with them