PDA

View Full Version : New XD45 and Desert Eagle

Sanderhawk
07-08-2012, 6:32 PM
Wow what a cool day Saturday was. I took my new XD45 over to the gun range to break it in. I took a couple other guns just to make an afternoon out of it. My XD45 has the 5 in. barrel and man is it accurate first shot dead center I was having a pretty good time. In the lane next to 5 or 6 guys show up very cool and we were all BSing and having a great time. So as they set up he says he has a desert eagle jokingly he says so I thought I would give you all a heads up. I told him when he was getting ready to shoot it let me know I want to see this gun in action. So he fires and the fireball coming out of the gun lights up the entire range. Very cool. So i`m getting ready to pack it up and he comes over and asks me if I wanted to try the desert eagle. I`m like yes I do and man that gun is like 3 times the size of my XD45 and heavy. I`m standing there aiming and one of the guys in the back ground say fire in the hole and I pulled the trigger. The fireball looks alot bigger when your directly behind the gun pulling the trigger. It was awsome. Big thanks to that group and to the gentleman that let me try that gun. It was a cool day. Just thought I would share.

den888
07-08-2012, 8:29 PM
Sounds like a great day at the range!

scglock
07-08-2012, 8:35 PM
Was it a .50 or .44? Sounds awesome either way!

dc2integra
07-09-2012, 3:50 PM
I have always wanted to shoot a DE just for shots and giggles.

MrExel17
07-09-2012, 4:57 PM
Nice what an experience, always wanted to fire a DE too!

Sanderhawk
07-09-2012, 5:11 PM
Was it a .50 or .44? Sounds awesome either way!

I`m not sure the round was giant. I didn`t care either way it was awsome. I got to add it to my " Awsome guns I got to shoot list " :D