View Full Version : WTS/WTT: 1998 Kawasaki KLR650 in OC

cyberhh
06-21-2012, 1:15 PM
1998 Kawasaki KLR650
Excellent shape
Lowering kit
Electronic speedo
Street Tires with plenty of tread

Plastics are in excellent shape. Blue/Green in color. One of the most well known enduro bikes in the world, very reliable and cheap to own. Current reg, no back fees.

$2200 or trade for gun/guns from the following list of near similar value:

AR15 - 5.56 or .223, no interest in an A2 style.
S&W 627 4/5", 8 rnds, cut for moon clips
Precision Rifle system in .308 - complete with optics
M1 SOCOM/SOCOM2
Ruger Scout rifle
SAA in .45LC - Tuned for Cowboy Action
1892 in .45LC - Tuned for Cowboy Action
S&W .460 6"
Wilson, Les Baer, custom 1911. 5 or 6" in .45. Looking for a gun better / smoother than my TRP. Colt / SA or Semi/Full custom only.
SIG X5
FN 5.7
FN P90
FN P2000

I am looking for the guns and rigs for competitive shooting. I do not need shotguns, other than a pump legal for cowboy action.

I am only looking for nice guns and can add cash if you have something that I really want. I will also take a partial trade. If you have something from this list that has a value lower than the bike, but do not have cash, feel free to hit me up with something not on my list in addition to make the values line up.

If you do not have something on this list then I am probably not interested.

I will add photos this weekend. Got all the way to this point and could not find the pics.

The bike is in my garage in Costa Mesa and available to look at on the weekends and weekday evenings.

Feel free to ask me questions and I will update the information as necessary in case it is a question I should have answered.