PDA

View Full Version : Rare Boker HK Knives - Heckler & Koch

df662
01-10-2012, 10:14 AM
Prices do not include shipping.I accept discreet paypal (+ paypal fee) or USPS money order. If paying by MO please have the payment to me within 5 days of purchasing the item/s, if paying by paypal please have the payment to within 1 day of purchase. Thanks for looking.

1. Rare Boker HK knife, new. Made in Solingen, Germany. No longer in production. - $95

The handles of the Boker HK knife are made of the same fiberglass-reinforced material used in the HK pistol grips.This anti-slip surface combined with the ergonomic contour of our handles, reminiscent to that of the HK pistol grips, provides a comfortable fit in the hand and excellent control.

A left- and right-side mountable pocket clip, liner locking mechanism, and ambidextrous use thumbstud complete the package.

As for the blade material, we have employed the super steel, X-15 T.N., the most corrosion resistant stainless steel available, which also boasts the same cutting power of high-grade stainless steels like 440-C and ATS-34 with its Rockwell hardness of 58.

Finally, each knife can be disassembled for complete cleaning.

Closed Length 4-3/4”.

Blade: Drop Point blade, partially serrated, length 3 1/3", chisel ground, black Ti-Al-Ni coating.

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk150/df662/IMG_6800.jpg

2. Rare limited edition Boker HK P2000 Knife, new. Made in Solingen, Germany. No longer in production. - $145

The handles of the Boker HK knife are made of the same fiberglass-reinforced material used in the HK pistol grips.This anti-slip surface combined with the ergonomic contour of our handles, reminiscent to that of the HK pistol grips, provides a comfortable fit in the hand and excellent control.

A left- and right-side mountable pocket clip, liner locking mechanism, and ambidextrous use luminescent thumbstuds complete the package.

As for the blade material, we have employed the super steel, X-15 T.N., the most corrosion resistant stainless steel available, which also boasts the same cutting power of high-grade stainless steels like 440-C and ATS-34 with its Rockwell hardness of 58.

Lock: Back Lock
Blade Type: Tanto combo Edge, Half Serrated, black Ti-Al-Ni coating
Weight: 3.7 oz
Blade Length: 3 1/8"
Closed Length 4 3/4”

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk150/df662/IMG_6805.jpg

3. Rare Boker HK tanto knife. Made in Solingen, Germany. No longer in production. Great condition. - $90

A left- and right-side mountable pocket clip, liner locking mechanism, and ambidextrous use thumbstud complete the package.

Closed Length 4-3/4”.

Blade: Tanto blade,partially serrated, length 3 1/8", chisel ground, black Ti-Al-Ni coating.

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk150/df662/IMG_6806.jpg