PDA

View Full Version : Want to go shoot?

sammy
01-05-2007, 8:31 PM
Hello, is anyone here a member of the Diablo rod and gun club in Concord:D ? I am looking for someone that wants to go shoot on the 200 yard range on Sunday. I just became a member on Thursday and am not sure how it works but I know you need at least 2 members to use the 200 yard range. Let me know, I am availble anytime Sunday but not on Saturday. Thanks Sammy

50BMGBOB
01-06-2007, 12:57 PM
It takes two and one has to be certifed with the club as a rangemaster. Not hard if you get active. Talk to John Labash. I don't see anything on the scedule this Sun but the 21st is a members open day. It would be worth going to get to know people. I don't get to shoot many weekends, but I work nights so I shoot weekdays in the afternoon sometimes. When I can get someone I'll shoot at 200 yards otherwise I just do the 100 yard range.

PS If the flag is up at the range, go up and see if they mind if you join them, as long as they will be there a while, the more the merrier

rebelmark1
01-06-2007, 3:38 PM
I wouldn't mind going; I'm a member, and a rangemaster. Let me know if you are interested.

sammy
01-06-2007, 5:54 PM
Rebelmark1 I am interested. I can be there around 12-12:30 Sunday. I can PM you my phone number so we can get together. Thanks Sammy

Librarian
01-06-2007, 11:16 PM
Tomorrow doesn't work for me, but can we get a local group together for the 21st? I don't get out with my long guns much; for some reason that always feels 'social', while pistols to an indoor range can be solitary.

kilword
01-06-2007, 11:54 PM
im a member ill just be at the regular range tomarrow