PDA

View Full Version : WTS-some misc camo Czech,Belgian,US Nt Desert,Russian pieces

DisgruntledReaper
07-11-2011, 1:56 PM
Hey guys , I am doing some cleaning and have a few misc Camo clothing pieces, all are good wearable but some may need a seam restitched,just washed due to loooong storage or have had some small holes repaired...they are surplus you know! ;)

Normal forum rules apply, I will accept DISCRETE PP,USPS MO, personal check,cash, local PU is fine if in Southern Kommiefornia- LA/OC

Questions,need more pics ,let me know..all things are 'bo' ....

OK the list...

1- Czechoslovakian military issue. This pattern was used by the Czech Army in the 1960s.

This is dated 1961.

The jacket measures:

Chest 48 inches

Back from base of collar to bottom of coat tail 36 inches

Across the back from shoulder seam to shoulder seam 21 inches

Sleeves from top shoulder seam to cuff bottom 24 inches

Asking $40 shipped/bo?

2-2 pair of Belgian(?) African Bush Overpants, the kind made out of the thick cotton canvas with double layers in the knees, drawstring at top and drawstring/ties strings at the bottom..buttons on inside for attaching suspenders or ?? There is a lighter cotton liner along the top inner side(I think a kind of anti chafe thing(?). Have cargo pocket each side as well as normal pants pocket on each side.
The tags on the inside are marked as such, 'A B L ,RAKA, 4, 1956' -this set seems to be for 34-36"w/34" L and on other pant set 'A B L, BAWI, 3 7b ,1956' this set seems to be for 36-38"w /30" L

These are cool vintage pants and would be cool for a period equipment collection. Tell you this,they are stiff,smell like whatever they preserved them with and they may protect you from bites,briars,thistles but unless they get washed and soften up they will probably chafe and give you gnarly B-sack sweat!!:eek:

Asking $40 each shipped /bo ??

3- 2 US Night Desert green grid pattern parkas 1 newer, 1 more used and faded but not damaged .

1st one-newer,size large, 41-45 chest ... $30 shipped/bo??
2nd one is more used ,size large,41-45 chest.....$25 shipped/bo??

4- Night Desert pants,good shape, size 31-36"w x 30"L , there are 1-2 seams that the threading has come apart,needs to be restitched, no tears and such .... $20 Shipped/bo??

5- Russian green camo pattern light weight vest,has 3 mag pockets across front HORIZONTALLY, 2 vertically on the back, 5 pockets,smaller, on the front for pistol mags,grenade,compass,whatever, 2 smaller pockets on the back..
Closes on the sides and adjustable with the quick latch buckles and I think can adjust up to 48" chest...
This is a lightweight vest with all velcro closures, I am not sure why it is laid out the way it is and the mag pouches would be good for the less curved AK74,AR,Sig type 30 rd mags.. I think the pockets are too tight /maybe too tight for regular AK mags..

I got it years ago and never used it....maybe a good little vest for hiking,keep in the truck,etc.. Asking $30 shipped for it.

All the stuff,open to counter offers, trades for needed FAL bits..

Pics attached, will see about adding to my photobucket acct soon.

FAL bits I need-

Complete lower locking setup- plunger,cross pin,screw spring(have lever)

Hammer/Trigger/Sear pivot pins

Locking Plate

Hammer spring/plunger set

Trigger spring/plunger

Sear spring/plunger

Trigger guard

Recoil spring, tube screw

Metal buttplate

Sight Screws

Trying to put together a lower for a 'scrapyard/leftover/mutt/franken build----my last one ......

Thank's:)