PDA

View Full Version : Mega monolithic rail round tube

trg-s338
03-03-2011, 6:04 PM
In search of a rifle length Mega Arms monolithic single rail round tube, gen ll. No one seems to have it in stock and I need one. Money's burnin' a hole in my pocket and its all I can do to stop myself from buying an Eotech xps just now -- that woulda screwed up my plan.

So who has the rifle length round tube in stock, I'll purchase right now! Mail order is fine as long as they actually stock it and can ship.

Outta Control
03-03-2011, 6:16 PM
Did you check with Midwest PX aka TY?

CRTguns
03-03-2011, 6:18 PM
Where you loacated? We can order it, takes about a week. They are very very nice... we have a couple carbines at teh shop.
Here's a special one I made up.
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc216/crtguns/PDAR2-1.jpg

Outta Control
03-03-2011, 6:20 PM
+1 MEGA's products are very very nice.

THT
03-03-2011, 6:27 PM
I'm a Mega distributor and can have one in a week or so, depending on Mega's production schedule. I have the quad rail rifle length coming in tomorrow for another dealer. The V2s which is what Mega is producing now is compatible with the BAD lever and other extended bolt catch manipulation devices.

trg-s338
03-03-2011, 6:56 PM
I'm in southern Orange County. Some local guys around here were saying Mega is backed up on orders and they don't know when they get their next deliveries, rough guesses 3 weeks to month and a half. I would rather not wait that long if possible. We've all been in situations where both dealer and buyer commit then just wait and wait not knowing the endpoint of the wait. How sure are you guys that you can secure one and deliver in a week and a half to two weeks max? That's not an unreasonable expectation is it?

THT
03-03-2011, 9:00 PM
I'm in southern Orange County. Some local guys around here were saying Mega is backed up on orders and they don't know when they get their next deliveries, rough guesses 3 weeks to month and a half. I would rather not wait that long if possible. We've all been in situations where both dealer and buyer commit then just wait and wait not knowing the endpoint of the wait. How sure are you guys that you can secure one and deliver in a week and a half to two weeks max? That's not an unreasonable expectation is it?

I talk to Mega just about daily as I'm constantly ordering stuff and you're absolutely right that they're backed up. I'll ask tomorrow and get back to you. Part of the backlog was due to their updating to the second version of the MTS upper to make them compatible with the BAD lever.

Don29palms
03-03-2011, 10:20 PM
www.tandaarmory.com (714)418-4475 Try them.

trg-s338
03-04-2011, 8:27 AM
I did speak to T&A Armory initially. They told me 3 weeks "or so."

thrillhouse700
03-04-2011, 8:37 AM
that is one NICE upper. What do they run?

trg-s338
03-04-2011, 8:42 AM
Roughly six bills, give or take a $50 or two.

Outta Control
03-04-2011, 8:43 AM
But it is well worth it.

trg-s338
03-04-2011, 8:49 AM
Gotta feeling you're right that I won't be dissatisfied! Now couple this upper with the ambi lower and I think I'll be good to go on the combo! Now I just need to find 'em.