PDA

View Full Version : girly tryn out the MSAR

straykiller
12-19-2010, 4:49 PM
girlfriends first time shootin the MSAR E4, you can tell shes havin fun with that tard grin at the end lol haha

nuUfS2apdrM

Outta Control
12-19-2010, 4:52 PM
I believe bullpups rifles are easier to shoot as the action and weight are on the rear.

Nessal
12-19-2010, 5:15 PM
I hate when girls shoot leaning back. You should correct her.

And I hope she is cool with your other girlfriend in your sig, LOL.

Outta Control
12-19-2010, 5:16 PM
That is why it was easier for her to shoot. Can you imagine here shooting a shotgun like that?

pyro3k2
12-19-2010, 5:20 PM
she looked like she was having fun, now it's just a matter of time before she wants her own MSAR

Mssr. Eleganté
12-19-2010, 5:20 PM
Where did she get those low profile shooting glasses? My girlfriend would love a pair like that.

Gio
12-19-2010, 5:28 PM
Where did she get those low profile shooting glasses? My girlfriend would love a pair like that.

Shooting glasses are for losers :p jk! Nice catch, I did not notice that until after I read your reply.

straykiller
12-19-2010, 5:29 PM
I hate when girls shoot leaning back. You should correct her.

And I hope she is cool with your other girlfriend in your sig, LOL.

ya ive tryed its all good tho.she didn't know anything about guns beforhand so I think she's doing pretty well, I was lucky to get her to shoot kit she was scared at first

That is why it was easier for her to shoot. Can you imagine here shooting a shotgun like that?

ya the msar is well balanced

straykiller
12-19-2010, 5:39 PM
an wallmart they have everything, saftey contact lenses never thought id see the day hats

No the bid was taking before I realized don't worry she put some on after

she looked like she was having fun, now it's just a matter of time before she wants her own MSAR

She keeps going on about wanting a ar-15 I'm used to it lol