PDA

View Full Version : Another leftwing media report

6172crew
05-09-2006, 5:27 AM
Another left wingnut report, this one taken from AR15.com

http://www.nbc4.tv/news/9175683/detail.html

What a bunch of clowns, how is a Sten gun more dangerous than a AK or mini14?

mumbleypeg
05-09-2006, 5:37 AM
Another left wingnut report, this one taken from AR15.com

http://www.nbc4.tv/news/9175683/detail.html

What a bunch of clowns, how is a Sten gun more dangerous than a AK or mini14?

?When it's in the possesion of a guy casually driving through the neighborhood shooting?

MC Sweatshop
05-09-2006, 5:44 AM
Where does it compare anything to an AK?

And how the hell can one fire a DE one handed out of a moving car? This guy must have been at least 500lbs.

Forever-A-Soldier
05-09-2006, 5:55 AM
[News Report] "the suspect had in his home 20 guns and 10,000 rounds of ammo...." [/News Report]

N00b!!! :D

F.A.S. Out

PIRATE14
05-09-2006, 6:53 AM
NOTE to self::::

Before going on rampage......do not test fire weapons in the neighborhood!!!

PIRATE14
05-09-2006, 6:56 AM
RAMPAGE does this equal "perched on the edge of AMAGEDDON""?????

glen avon
05-09-2006, 7:40 AM
he obviously wanted to get caught, and I am glad he was, and he probably is glad too.

PanzerAce
05-09-2006, 8:15 AM
since when is 9mm considered a high caliber? and Since when is the sten the most deadly? crappy WWII milsurp sub guns are NOT more deadly than AKs/Minis.

Wait, they said the most dangerous, maybe they meant to the person firing it?

EDIT: Yah, gun control is the answer, keep people from ILLEGALY getting stuff (atleast, that is what I am assuming)

soopafly
05-09-2006, 8:16 AM
[News Report]The machine gun has yet to be tested to see if it is fully automatic.[/News Report]

WTF? Then how do you know it's a machine gun if it hasnt been tested?. Morons:rolleyes:

bwiese
05-09-2006, 8:39 AM
A San Pedro man who allegedly kept 21 guns and at least 10,000 rounds of high-caliber ammunition in his apartment was behind bars Monday, and police said his arrest may have thwarted a possible "Armageddon."

21 guns + 10K rounds of ammo equals Armageddon?

Damn, so what name do they use for higher quantities of guns & ammo? :)

Charliegone
05-09-2006, 9:39 AM
21 guns + 10K rounds of ammo equals Armageddon?

Damn, so what name do they use for higher quantities of guns & ammo? :)

How about double or triple Armadgeddon?:D

Seriously though...people (I will not say liberal or conservative, anti-gunners also come in all shapes and sizes) who write these articles need to do more research before putting up stuff like "a machine gun that has not been tested to be full auto.":rolleyes:

crzpete
05-09-2006, 9:56 AM
21 guns + 10K rounds of ammo equals Armageddon? ?:D

Well if I own 1 shotgun, 1 mosin M44, 1 Beretta 9mm, 1 Yugo SKS and 2 CLSLR total of 6 guns. Then I guess I am ready for WWIII:p not quite Armageddon yet but I am only 15 guns away! oh! forgot!!!!! I only have a total of 1k rounds for all.

FreedomIsNotFree
05-09-2006, 10:02 AM
I must admit in my younger days I once owned a Sten. No, it was not legal and yes, it was fully automatic. With a 32 rd. clip in full auto, the Sten rips through a clip pretty quickly.

I got rid of that gun years ago but it sure was fun to shoot.....

Pulsar
05-09-2006, 10:46 AM
And how the hell can one fire a DE one handed out of a moving car? This guy must have been at least 500lbs.

Can't say I've done it with a .44 DE, but I have done it with a .50 AE DE. It's not really that bad, just don't expect to hit anything your aiming at :p And I'm not exactly huge, 6'1" 190lbs. And yes I did go rapid fire, as it was new years eve and we were hitting midnight, my friendsaid I could shoot his DE at midnight, so I emptied a magazine into the side of an embankment behind his house.

By the way, the flame was at least 3ft long :)

NRAhighpowershooter
05-09-2006, 11:08 AM
The papers will have a field day with me then.. I'm 40 over obe number and 30K over the other number! sheesh!!!:D :cool: :eek:

blacklisted
05-09-2006, 11:18 AM
The earlier reports said he had a bunch of assault weapons...

Now he has a "machine gun" that may not be fully automatic.

The machine gun has yet to be tested to see if it is fully automatic.

Clodbuster
05-09-2006, 11:39 AM
Don't you know? In California, any gun confiscated is a fully automatic assault weapon until proven not to be so by the governenment.
Shoud be glad NBC didn't show stock footage of an automatic AK47 firing and say that the Sten functions in the same fashion...

Clod

[News Report]The machine gun has yet to be tested to see if it is fully automatic.[/News Report]

WTF? Then how do you know it's a machine gun if it hasnt been tested?. Morons:rolleyes:

FreedomIsNotFree
05-09-2006, 1:18 PM
The earlier reports said he had a bunch of assault weapons...

Now he has a "machine gun" that may not be fully automatic.

I could be mistaken, but I have never seen a semi-auto Sten......

icormba
05-09-2006, 8:28 PM
I could be mistaken, but I have never seen a semi-auto Sten......

I saw one at the Los Altos gun range last summer.

"20 other weapons and hundreds of rounds of ammunition, scopes, holsters and other gun parts."

I'm safe!! I don't have or own any holsters! :) ;)